Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you think of this woman?

(04-12-2013, 03:31 PM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  When done correctly a boob job shouldn't look or feel fake or leave scars. Most pics we see on dr web pages are usually taken too soon after surgery and the imPlants haven't settled yet but I agree. They are not the healthiest choice and this woman is proof of that. I personally don't like implants cause just the idea of having a foreign object in me weirds me out lol. Plus some implants have to be replaced every few years. Even if nbe doesn't work for stim still not getting implants.
And MM's BMI was between 18-19 which is the average model's BMI it was her tiny waist that made her look curvy so I feel using her as a comparison (or any photoshoped pic of a plus size model for that matter) is not far especially using the pic of her in the white bathing suit when she was preg since she wasn't really that big. And then using the word ugly. Come on even if the person in the pic neversees that someone that looks like her will.
I have never seen breast implants in real life that look real in pictures they can look normal but its mainly the texture that's wrong like I said they don't have the perfect jiggle and bounce nature breasts do and yes depending where they are put in the scars can be more hidden but of course still there like surgery on any other part of the body. Weight loss can make them look worse as well I don't see the point in them because they aren't real breasts its the same as silicon bra inserts just under the skin, is not a breaststill especially if its just for few cup sizes I think if they are fake why not go all the way big then they can look sexy in a way.
I'm not sure about the model thing I would say sorry but they are paid to have people look at them I think if they are insecure of their body they chose the wrong job.

(30-11-2013, 04:42 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  There, I've said my peace.

Argh! Damned homophones!!! Angry

(04-12-2013, 07:24 PM)MissC Wrote:  
(30-11-2013, 04:42 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  There, I've said my peace.

Argh! Damned homophones!!! Angry

Homophones???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon