Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Musings on gender identity

Thanks for your thoughtful response, Flame. The insights I take away from your posts are very helpful.

My wife doesn't seem to be concerned about my breast growth despite its becoming more and more apparent. She's actually drawn to my budding breasts whenever she gets 'frisky' which makes me feel good given the loss of some male function (a necessary negative if I want to keep the psychological well-being I've achieved). In truth, we are both still adjusting to the new reality. It's encouraging to see how you, Flame, and other long-term NBEers have settled comfortably into your feminized bodies.

I think a lot of my on again/off again ambivalence about breast growth is just a consequence of my personality. I'm one of those future-looking, planning types who doesn't like uncertainty, and what I'm engaged in here is far from certain. I need to find the right balance between my bi-gender identity. I figure that I'll know when that happens when I settle into a natural routine which includes both masculine and feminine behaviors.

I plan to drop my PM dosage from 2000 to 1500 mg next week because at the current dosage I'm getting good breast growth and no build up of sexual tension at all. In two weeks I take my cold-turkey break from PM again. Last month the break restored my nighttime erections with no loss of mental benefits. I did experience a longing to resume the PM, however. Is that natural? Does one build up a dependency on these herbs?

BTW, Flame, your breast growth over the past two years is impressive. You must be very pleased.

CK

Considering how people can stop for significant periods of time, I don't believe there is anything physically addictive about PM. But on the flip side, pretty much everyone who stops reports anxiously awaiting their restart. I think that is mental, not physical. For myself, I have stopped for up to 6 weeks or more at a time. I just like myself better when I am on PM, so I choose to keep taking it, although my dosing does vary quite a bit.

(21-12-2013, 08:53 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks for your thoughtful response, Flame. The insights I take away from your posts are very helpful.

Your welcome. Smile

(21-12-2013, 08:53 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  My wife doesn't seem to be concerned about my breast growth despite its becoming more and more apparent. She's actually drawn to my budding breasts whenever she gets 'frisky' which makes me feel good given the loss of some male function (a necessary negative if I want to keep the psychological well-being I've achieved). In truth, we are both still adjusting to the new reality. It's encouraging to see how you, Flame, and other long-term NBEers have settled comfortably into your feminized bodies.

If you ever decide to use a herb like spearmint, I would say expect a steeper decline of male function. As far as settling comfortably in my feminized body, I think this is in large part because of my gender identity and how my preferences and such don't conflict with NBE. I'm single and I have no desire to reproduce. Prior to pursuing NBE, I realized when I find my significant other, she would have to be open-minded about my nonconformity regarding gender in order for the relationship to work.

(21-12-2013, 08:53 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I plan to drop my PM dosage from 2000 to 1500 mg next week because at the current dosage I'm getting good breast growth and no build up of sexual tension at all. In two weeks I take my cold-turkey break from PM again. Last month the break restored my nighttime erections with no loss of mental benefits. I did experience a longing to resume the PM, however. Is that natural? Does one build up a dependency on these herbs?

I agree with what sfem said on this. I don't think there is a physical dependency on NBE herbs. I don't (nor have I heard of anyone else on this board) experience symptoms commonly associated with withdrawal like sweating, jitteriness, insomnia or inability to concentrate when I forget to take one of my daily intakes of pm.

Instead, it may be the association of the improved mental-being brought about by pm and the desire to feminize your body that incurs your longing to start taking pm again.

(21-12-2013, 08:53 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  BTW, Flame, your breast growth over the past two years is impressive. You must be very pleased.

Thank you! Blush

I stumbled upon this blog posting at Crossdreamers.com that I found interesting.

http://www.crossdreamers.com/2013/09/gen...se-of.html

It seems that as women come closer to achieving cultural equality with men in western society (like what's happened in Nordic nations), the more men and women attempt to distinguish themselves from the opposite sex through their presentation, i.e., dress and appearance.

In Norway, for example, young women are choosing the ultra-feminine look (Barbie-like), while young men are favoring a very masculine look, even as overall cultural attitudes, perspectives, and values are becoming progressively more feminine. In other words, as men and women fill roles in society more equally, their outward appearance becomes the only means left to differentiate their sexual roles.

Is this a good trend for transgenders?

On the one hand, greater male/female sexual equality should spill over to include the 'third sex', as well. But if that doesn't happen while men and women's appearances become more polarized, it becomes harder for trans-people to pass as their chosen gender.

Not good, me thinks. Dodgy

Any thoughts?

CK Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon