Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pm cream or tea

I been taking pm pills for sometime now and been looking around for a pm cream version. As have been told by my doctor to stop using pills as have been having health issues. Is there any cream you can recommend or how can go about making a pm tea?

Thank you

Hello.

There's a cream, lotion and spray version of pm available on Ainterol's website. I've always used the capsule form of pm, so I have no experience with these topical products. As far as making a pm tea, I suppose you could buy the pm powder version and go from there. I don't drink tea either, so I can't help you there. Hopefully, there's someone else here who can give you better answers.

You should really check with your doc first. If he doesn't want you taking PM because it puts a form of estro in your blood, then any other form of PM you use is going to be doing the same thing?

(09-12-2013, 09:26 PM)australia Wrote:  I been taking pm pills for sometime now and been looking around for a pm cream version. As have been told by my doctor to stop using pills as have been having health issues. Is there any cream you can recommend or how can go about making a pm tea?

Thank you
If you have health issue best go for FG / FN / spearmint / wild yam which is not as potent as PM

Thank you.

The reason couldn't take pills was due to having pain in the kidney area. The doc rule the pills could be issue. As after stopping for a monthe the pain went away. So been ordered to only take liquid medicine.

(10-12-2013, 04:45 AM)australia Wrote:  Thank you.

The reason couldn't take pills was due to having pain in the kidney area. The doc rule the pills could be issue. As after stopping for a monthe the pain went away. So been ordered to only take liquid medicine.

If it is the pills, then it is the PM that is causing the kidney pain. Some here advise not taking PM any later than 5-6 hours prior to bed time because it otherwise causes them to awake with pain in the kidney area. You don't say how much PM you were taking, but a lower dose might not cause the problem or doing something like taking 500 mg four times a day instead of 1000 mg twice a day. Otherwise, maybe you aren't consuming enough water with the pills.

Hi there. I was taking calcium with my pm. I have a history of what I thought might be kidney stones. So after waking up in pain and having to clean with lemon water and vinegar to break up the calcium, I switched to just milk for enough calcium that my body could absorb. Without the calcium pill, I am doing fine on a coupla servings of milk per day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon