Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

personal thinking / feelings / witty comments

(12-12-2013, 03:13 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  At least no one can be offended on this thread Wink

Actually, although I take the point about nobody is forcing me to read it, and I most certainly won't bother again, I do find the very existence of this thread itself to be offensive.

IMO, deliberate smut of this kind has no place on this forum.

(12-12-2013, 07:21 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Okay, NOW I see what upset Doodlebug so much. I guess I can see where he is coming from. This thread has nothing to do with breast growth and possibly was out to jab him?

Why the negativity ? I see this thread as a perfect solution . One can post whatever they Wish without having to worry about upsetting anyone . There are many threads that diverge from original topic . This thread is , if you are in men section And want say something which might upset someone than you know where to post.

(12-12-2013, 07:31 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(12-12-2013, 03:13 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  At least no one can be offended on this thread Wink

Actually, although I take the point about nobody is forcing me to read it, and I most certainly won't bother again, I do find the very existence of this thread itself to be offensive.

This thread and its contents are in no way breaching of any forum rules . This is smut ? Are you living in real world ?
I believe in democracy , live and let live . I believe this forum is not dictatorial.

(12-12-2013, 07:31 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  

Without the labeling, I do agree this has nothing to do with breast growth, and this thread is completely inappropriate for this forum. I can also easily see how it would be offensive to many. I am not offended by it, but it was incentive to increase the size of my ignore list. If it gets much longer, there won't be much point to visiting this site.

Wonder how many men on here who have no desire to fully femines but to have some female attributes and maintain the men functions !!

I for one fall in that catagory . YES I want breast but no more than a B cup and bit of booty .

An ex alcoholic who went dry back in 76 , I don't drink much nowdays except at parties / gatherings . It has been bugging me is when I drink alcohol I get windy even though there is no fizz involved . Anyone has similar expirience ?
Took out my staff for xmas meal last night and had few vodka+orange and still had same effect Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon