Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I don't feel comfortable here anymore

Hi doodle,

I'm taking a leap of faith here and that this will actually be read instead of blocked!. It's sad when I read that a member is afraid when opening a post, there should be no pressure, right?

If we don't voice our opinions how will the dialogue ever get started?, I respect your compassion, I know you speak from your heart, that's what makes you unique, Smile perhaps a lost art form so to speak!

I hope there won't be a separation of ideals or even emotions now, I struggle with my GID, maybe I've suppressed it long enough.

But If this gets ignored I'll never know, right?

L. x

(14-12-2013, 06:48 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi doodle,
I'm taking a leap of faith here and that this will actually be read instead of blocked!. It's sad when I read that a member is afraid when opening a post, there should be no pressure, right?
If we don't voice our opinions how will the dialogue ever get started?, I respect your compassion, I know you speak from your heart, that's what makes you unique, Smile perhaps a lost art form so to speak!
I hope there won't be a separation of ideals or even emotions now, I struggle with my GID, maybe I've suppressed it long enough.
But If this gets ignored I'll never know, right?

L. x

Hey Lotus,
I see ya! Smile I never wanted to name names (and still don't) but just for the sake of peace between you and me, my frustrations were not the result of a single person. I do appreciate your good faith gesture in making your profile pic / avatar "kid friendly".

We'll I'm trying,lol

Can we just get a bucket for tears and everybody hug it out Big Grin

wow, i'm off sick for a while and stuff goes crazy...
(fyi: feeling Better now, not totally back to 100% but almost)

doodle, a thought for you to consider.

perhaps sticking it out, and politely pointing out when people take a topic to far/in a bad direction might help out the site a lot, such members are usually highly valued.Cool

I agree. Come back, Doodle. I/we need you.

CK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon