Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Okay, I give up, what do I have to do...?

Last night, after my PM folder reached 100% capacity, I got two more messages there. After that, I got two messages in my e-mail box saying that my PM folder here is full!! So, I deleted all three pages of them except for 4 messages, but it STILL says my folder if 100% full and I'm still getting e-mails telling me it's too full to accept more messages!! Who do I have to kill or sleep with to be able get it to accept messages again?

(14-12-2013, 03:06 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Last night, after my PM folder reached 100% capacity, I got two more messages there. After that, I got two messages in my e-mail box saying that my PM folder here is full!! So, I deleted all three pages of them except for 4 messages, but it STILL says my folder if 100% full and I'm still getting e-mails telling me it's too full to accept more messages!! Who do I have to kill or sleep with to be able get it to accept messages again?

Have you cleared your tracking?

Yes, I STILL have 100%!!

Well, THAT'S fucking stupid!!!! I deleted nearly everything, so it sends them to the trash can instead of deleting them, THEN I have to delete them all again from the trash can!!!!
NOW, I only have the 4 messages I saved, but it says I'm up to 54%!!

(14-12-2013, 03:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Well, THAT'S fucking stupid!!!! I deleted nearly everything, so it sends them to the trash can instead of deleting them, THEN I have to delete them all again from the trash can!!!!
NOW, I only have the 4 messages I saved, but it says I'm up to 54%!!

Check your Sent folder.

Okay, THAT'S got it down to 4%, but it's STILL stupid that I have to delete stuff twice!!
Thanks for the help, AbiDrew!
Same to you, Lotus.

(14-12-2013, 03:20 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Well, THAT'S fucking stupid!!!! I deleted nearly everything, so it sends them to the trash can instead of deleting them, THEN I have to delete them all again from the trash can!!!!

No you don't. The trash can will get emptied anyway.

(14-12-2013, 04:49 AM)Eve M Wrote:  

How long do I have to wait for THAT to happen?

(14-12-2013, 08:35 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(14-12-2013, 04:49 AM)Eve M Wrote:  

How long do I have to wait for THAT to happen?

i had to empty out all my folders . and after refresh the bar goes down.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon