Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cat out of the bag?

Holmes,

Such good news. I was just thinking about you and your wife. I couldn't remember who wrote the original thread and was scanning the site to try and find it (so many people have stopped checking in or changed their user names, like me. It gets confusing).

Wishing your family continued good health.

(26-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have returned with good news, well definitely for my family, the tumour has been removed ad does not appear to have metastasised, my wife will need regular checks but looks like she and we are through the worst of it. Smile

That is GREAT news!

Having had cancer twice myself, I'm curious what kind she had (if you don't mind sharing).

It was skin cancer, back of neck, she is very fair skinned and we think that may have been a contributor. The consultant thinks she is now more susceptible and so she is due regular checks after her follow up in March to make sure the whole tumour is removed.

The best news is that it did not spread, which was our worry.

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments.

Holmes, that is great news, fantastic!!SmileSmile
With a wife who fought Leukemia for 11 long years before going into remission, I know what the strain can be like.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon