Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cat out of the bag?

Hello everyone, I have returned with good news, well definitely for my family, the tumour has been removed ad does not appear to have metastasised, my wife will need regular checks but looks like she and we are through the worst of it. Smile

(26-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have returned with good news, well definitely for my family, the tumour has been removed ad does not appear to have metastasised, my wife will need regular checks but looks like she and we are through the worst of it. Smile

That's awesome Holmes, good to hear from you again!
Wink

That is such great news, Holmes! Big Grin
What a wonderful weight to have gone. I am so relieved for you both. Thanks, for letting us know.
And welcome back!Wink

(26-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have returned with good news, well definitely for my family, the tumour has been removed ad does not appear to have metastasised, my wife will need regular checks but looks like she and we are through the worst of it. Smile

That's great news, Holmes. I know what you have been going through. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 20 years ago, had a lumpectomy, chemo and radiation, and she is still rocking and rolling. I pray you and your wife will have similar good fortune.

You definitely made me smile today! Congratulations to her and to your entire family! Big Grin

Misty

Great News!.

& Welcome Back!

fantastic new , the angels are looking over you both Big Grin

As others have already said, that's excellent news Holmes! Cool

I'm sure the both of you are very relieved that you've gotten through the worst of it.

My best wishes to you both, I am so pleased to hear the good news and long may you contribute to the forum.

Heather

(20-12-2013, 04:01 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I had an ex who smoked a lot of marijuana he had like breasts but I loved them

Let me tell you what I'd be doing right now, and every day, if there were the slightest bit of proof that smoking pot grows breasts.... lol!

There is some evidence, however, that it does prevent/cure cancer... to bring it back relevant to the recent activity on this thread. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon