Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WY, PM, FG, and Fennel Tinctures/Extracts for sale very soon! Come check it out

So I realized that I over bought many of my herbs and did not use much of them. Now I am going to start making tinctures out of them so they are safe and ready to use for anyone who would like them. I have Greenbush Fennel, Wild Yam, and Fenugreek herbs left over (all in brand new condition) and will start making tinctures out of them this weekend and so they will be ready in 6-8 weeks. I will also be making tinctures out of Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Powder. I will make 4 oz at a time of each herb. They will all be done with Gluten Free Vodka. These are will be the prices that include shipping:

1 oz Fennel: $11.50 or 4 oz: for $40
1 oz Wild Yam: $11.50 or 4 oz: for $40
1 oz Fenugreek: $11.50 or 4 oz: for $40
1 oz Pueraria Mirifica: $40 or 4 oz for $140

If you are interested please let me know here or PM me! Thanks for everything! Happy Growing and Merry Christmas!

(20-12-2013, 08:06 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  So I realized that I over bought many of my herbs and did end up opening them but sadly never used very much of them. Now I am going to start making tinctures out of them so they are safe and ready to use for anyone who would like them. I have Greenbush Fennel, Wild Yam, and Fenugreek herbs left over and will start making tinctures out of them this weekend and so they will be ready in 6-8 weeks. I will also be making tinctures out of Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica Powder. I will make 4 oz at a time of each herb. They will all be done with Gluten Free Vodka. These are will be the prices that include shipping:

1 oz Fennel: $15 or 4 oz: for $50
1 oz Wild Yam: $15 or 4 oz: for $50
1 oz Fenugreek: $15 or 4 oz: for $50
1 oz Pueraria Mirifica: $40 or 4 oz for $140

If you are interested please let me know here or PM me! Thanks for everything! Happy Growing and Merry Christmas!

nice bit of business but very pricy almost rip off .Huh
do comparison with same available @ justingredients.com

Mymoobs I wanted to let you know that the justingredients.com website is gone. Also I will be buying new amber glass bottles, vodka, and the shipping which is much more than what I am offering. I did bring the prices of the greenbush herbs down to $11.50 per oz or 4 oz for $40 which is very close to other herb selling websites. Also the PM I am not bringing down in price. On Amazon, 1 oz of Ainterol PM tincture sells for $55 before shipping. I believe I am offering it very underpriced. Thanks for your help and concerns. I hope these changes seem more realistic. Thanks for all.

(20-12-2013, 11:24 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  Mymoobs I wanted to let you know that the justingredients.com website is gone. Also I will be buying new amber glass bottles, vodka, and the shipping which is much more than what I am offering. I did bring the prices of the greenbush herbs down to $11.50 per oz or 4 oz for $40 which is very close to other herb selling websites. Also the PM I am not bringing down in price. On Amazon, 1 oz of Ainterol PM tincture sells for $55 before shipping. I believe I am offering it very underpriced. Thanks for your help and concerns. I hope these changes seem more realistic. Thanks for all.
Not being pedantic but are you registerd for supplying these products ? Do you have insurance cover ? You compare your prices with big manufacturers !! Why would someone pay that ?
I can show anyoneone cheapest source of herbs and process of making tinctures . I advise everyone not to pay silly prices for the herbs , as there are taken on a ride by just capsuling standard off shelf products.
Those are just my thoughts .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon