Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emotions

Well I read a lot here about how PM can change your "brain wiring" but honestly two months in I am pretty much completely the same...

I did go through some extreme highs and lows at first but I think that was partly because of the sudden drastic change in hormone levels...
After a while things just pretty much went right back to where they started thank God.... But the girls started getting sore and bigger, body hair and beard slowed way down and I even lost my "guy scent" Smile

I also think it was mostly just due to me finally coming to terms with "her" and what am I going to do about it... Not an easy thing to do honestly....

I have always been one to cry when watching TV and movies or even just hearing a song that brings up a memory... I was never like all the other guys growing up but I never had "crossdressed" or even felt the need to either until much later in life...

I never felt the "edge" some of you describe from T either but it was obviously there or all my hair would have never fell outSad

I can honestly say I feel exactly the same as I did before starting a high daily dose of PM... But I am a different person since Ive been letting her out and really making an effort to be as fem as possible...

I am actually happy and I accept me for who I am fully for the first time in a VERY long timeSmile

I think some of what y'all describe might just be from accepting and learning to love yourselves Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon