Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

"The mind is like a parachute, it works only when it is open."

"Never try. Trying is the first step to failure." - Homer Simpson
Unlike most of you, I set my expectations very low so I am never disappointed in myself.

"It is impossible to succeed without failure."

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. -- Ronald Wilson Reagan

Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to. -- Mark Twain

Although I do not agree with Mr. Twain that man is an animal, but, it is his quote.

It isn’t defeat, but rather your mental attitude toward it, that whips you. Napopleon Hill

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages. -Thomas Edison, inventor (1847-1931)

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -- George Bernard Shaw

It is only when we actively seek to work through our issues that we can lighten the load and our souls can evolve. Madisyn Taylor

Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? -Oscar Hammerstein II, lyricist (1895-1960)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon