Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

What worries you masters you. -- Haddon Robinson

Don’t look to the stars for the cause of your misfortunes: look to yourself to get better results. Napoleon Hill

I can resist anything but temptation. -- Oscar Wilde

But, you can overcome temptation through self discipline & wisdom. POM

The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action. -- John Dewey

Now how true is this one:

Remember that the faults of humankind are pretty evenly distributed among all of us. Napoleon Hill

By all means tell the world how good you are — but share the credit and reserve the blame. Napoleon Hill

Wink

Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind. To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse. To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better. To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better. -- King Whitney Jr.

Wow...

If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right. -- Mary Kay Ash

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity. -- Louis Pasteur

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon