Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

(12-08-2014, 07:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-08-2014, 05:07 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Exercise alone provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly. -- James Rippe

If you know of a strategy to engage the mind then please share! Im constantly battling with that inner voice in my head, I cant seem to switch it off Sad
=============================================
Two thoughts can not occupy the mind at the same time. Through the principle of auto-suggestion,
which is repeating a mantra or a desired outcome, then you will replace the unwanted thought.
For example you are doing your daily massage, you need to focus on them, and if a negative or
a distracting thought enters your mind, you will loudly state your desired outcome-you must
continuously repeat your words, so that you can hear yourself. <3 POM

(12-08-2014, 07:13 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
Exercise alone provides psychological and physical benefits. However, if you also adopt a strategy that engages your mind while you exercise, you can get a whole host of psychological benefits fairly quickly. -- James Rippe

If you know of a strategy to engage the mind then please share! Im constantly battling with that inner voice in my head, I cant seem to switch it off Sad
Two thoughts can not occupy the mind at the same time. Through the principle of auto-suggestion,
which is repeating a mantra or a desired outcome, then you will replace the unwanted thought.
For example you are doing your daily massage, you need to focus on them, and if a negative or
a distracting thought enters your mind, you will loudly state your desired outcome-you must

Ok thank you so much. I will try that, it is much needed. Smile

You never know who your real friends are until adversity overtakes you and you need cooperation. Napoleon Hill

I am sad that Robin Williams is dead. POM Sad

A closed mind stumbles over the blessings of life without recognizing them. Napoleon Hill

Mind is like a parachute, it only works when it is open-Zig Zigler

The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

A negative mind never attracts happiness or material success, but it will attract their opposites.

You may trick yourself into believing that you are only playing devil’s advocate or searching for weaknesses in apparently good ideas, but in the end negative thinking always produces negative results. Just as your mind will work tirelessly to translate your positive thoughts into their physical equivalent, it will work equally hard to create negative results when all of your thoughts are negative.---
Napoleon Hill Foundation

Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace. -- Amelia Earhart

(12-08-2014, 07:13 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

is that the Pom- om (bhuddist om, pom style)lol

@squirrelwithboobs:
SmileWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon