Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body transplant

sfem,
Had to laugh. I actually looked for a paintball gun last year for just that reason. 2 things held me back. couldn't find one that was compact enough to fit behind the grille, and since I drive rather fast, and couldn't determine the velocity of the paintball, I was afraid I might overtake it and mark myself. We do think alike, though!

Hehe, I had the same kind of visions when i read the article myself Patty, but kept them to myself.

The kind of endgame I envision is a sanitized society somewhere along the lines of "A Brave New World". Any "abnormal" brain activity will have to be erased, until eventually the worker class of the human race is pretty much lobotomized into robots.

But see....this makes me seem crazy. Which means I need to be corrected. Anyone who does not agree with scientific "progress" must have some sort of disfunction, after all. Hell, I have a lotta bad memories, let's just wipe em all out.

I doubt I'd be a very entertaining poster afterwards, and would probably be happier.....but I don't think that should be the goal. No offense, but most of the mentally challenged people I've met seem pretty fucking happy.

Whatever....nobody's messing with my brain physically unless i get to see the female body beforehand. I'd still be suspicious lol. Somehow I'm fine with messing with my brain chemically though (Like I even know what I'm doing);p

About the paintball, you'd both be incarcerated (and possibly reprogrammed) in short order lmao

I must admit I only read part of the WSJ article, but I think the idea is to get people to submit voluntarily, much the way people have voluntarily surrendered their privacy via social media sites. Of course, at some point the question becomes, "Did the person submit to the procedure voluntarily, or was s/he persuaded into believing the decision was voluntary?"

I know nothing about paintball, but I've been told the "paint" is really soap, though it can still stain clothing. I think it would be better to use BB's or pellets from a CO2-powered BB gun since those can possibly puncture the tin foil panels on most newer cars, leaving small holes, and if it doesn't puncture, it will leave noticeable dents.

This reminds me of the Gallagher joke about all the stupid drivers out there and how we should be able to shoot suction-cup-tipped darts with "Stupid" flags at cars, then, when the driver accumulates 10 darts, the police can pull the person over and write a ticket for being stupid. Smile

I like the stupid flags. I don't want to physically damage them or their vehicles, just mark them. Sort of make them aware of how they are affecting others, which seems to be their major shortcoming. BTW, I am talking about the aggressive, high-speed video game on wheels drivers, not the ones who are just not moving fast enough to please the first invincible group. Can anyone tell I am taking a break from my PM again?

Oh, and my nipples look way better when chilly than when warm.

Gallagher was talking about the stupid drivers like the ones driving down the highway with their seat belt hanging out the door making sparks as it drags along the asphalt or the ones driving over the overpass with their turn signal on.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon