Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new era

I haven't been on in a while because I have been rearranging my living situation after my wife told me to GTFO. Now that I am set up in my own place, and the internet is up and running, I thought I would stop in and share what these last 3 weeks has transpired.

Basically, the flood gates have opened. I am actively in pursuit of transitioning. I have never in my life felt so sure about becoming a woman. While my herbal routine has been somewhat inconsistent over the past few weeks, I have noticed a few things. I have seen a slight change in my shape overall. My skin has become softer, and my face is more sensitive to my razor when I shave. My breasts have shown some slight progress in growth. They are a bit fuller than before, and I definitely see them jiggle more than they used to. They have even begun to hang a bit lower when I lay on my side.

One thing that really stuck out to me is something that has happened to me a bit before. I woke up the other morning, and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to do a double take, because I could see a change in my lips. It's almost as if overnight they became more feminine. I was a little scared at first, but it soon gave way to excitement.

I have increased my practice of wearing women's underwear and clothing. I have even bought a pair of gel inserts that are typically used for boosting a girl's shape in her bikini top to use as a filler for when I am wearing. I have been making it a practice to lounge and do everyday activities in this clothing while in my apartment to help break myself free of pre-conceived notions that it's wrong. I love doing it, and I love how some things I wear actually accentuate my more feminine shape.

I plan on discussing my desire to initiate with hormone therapy with my therapist. I can't help but realize that I feel so foreign in my body as it is. I'm ready, willing, and able to take the necessary steps required to begin this journey of making a complete transformation from male to female. I'm finally embracing what I have been raised and told for so long to find perverse, and wrong. I finally feel free to express myself in my own way more and more every day.

I am fwoodhull, and I am a woman who is beginning her journey to be released from the male body that she was born with, and reaching for the one she is supposed to have.

fwoodhull,
Welcome back. It's wonderful that you have been able to confront your gender identity conflict in such a positive and forward looking manner. You seem to be feeling a tremendous sense of liberation and empowerment having made this decision in the your life. Don't be a stranger in the months ahead, and have a safe and successful journey in your transition.

CK

There's so much that could be said right now fwoodhull that I'm cautious to say anything for fear of it being misunderstood. ...it's a big step you're taking... I can't imagine all that has gone into your decision but I'm sure it wasn't easy. I wish you all the best as you travel what will very likely be a difficult road given your family situation but I also understand the feeling of not having much for alternatives from which to choose. I for one would be honored if you choose to share your journey here but also realize this may not be the best place for support since few, if any of us, are doing likewise. Nonetheless, I hope all goes well for you in the days and years to come.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon