Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im going wheat/gluten free, can anyone advise

Costco sells a delicious sunflower flax bread that is GF. Look for it in a brown bag and it comes in double packs for the price of one expensive GF brand you typically find in health food stores for about under 7 bucks i believe.

I love this bread. It takes a lil getting used to but its naturally slightly sweet and and perfect for sandwiches which GF breads generally arent unless you toast the hell out of them.

Look into UDIs brand. I think they make donuts and cookies are pretty good. Pitas shouldnt be hard since they dont need the gluten to rise. You can prob make your own. Its not hard once you find a brand and replacement of everything you like to eat/cant live without.

(30-12-2013, 07:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Costco sells a delicious sunflower flax bread that is GF. Look for it in a brown bag and it comes in double packs for the price of one expensive GF brand you typically find in health food stores for about under 7 bucks i believe.

I love this bread. It takes a lil getting used to but its naturally slightly sweet and and perfect for sandwiches which GF breads generally arent unless you toast the hell out of them.

Look into UDIs brand. I think they make donuts and cookies are pretty good. Pitas shouldnt be hard since they dont need the gluten to rise. You can prob make your own. Its not hard once you find a brand and replacement of everything you like to eat/cant live without.

Hi Tibetan Smile No costcos in my country but I admit we do have a fair few natural health shops floating around. Has wheat had any part to play in your hashis? ie you need to avoid it? I'm battling allergies (dry eyes sinus's etc) my first thing is to try avoid wheat and see if its an allergic reaction (the cost of the allergy tests omg) next to test thyroid as my nanna was hypothyroid, at best I may have a slightly underactive thyroid as I have none of the big major symptons..
It really bugs me actually, if the healthcare system was focused on keeping us well then these tests wouldn't cost "in the hundreds" to do! grr

Oh thats too bad. I know I am allergic to it as my hypo is a side effect of Hashimotos and thats from eating crap like soy, gmo foods, dairy, and grains and wheat most of all.

I guess youll have to ease into it. Its something that is hard to do. I am just glad I am strong enough for it now. Tests are very expensive unfortunately.

(30-12-2013, 07:13 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-12-2013, 07:06 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Costco sells a delicious sunflower flax bread that is GF. Look for it in a brown bag and it comes in double packs for the price of one expensive GF brand you typically find in health food stores for about under 7 bucks i believe.

Hi Tibetan Smile No costcos in my country but I admit we do have a fair few natural health shops floating around. Has wheat had any part to play in your hashis? ie you need to avoid it? I'm battling allergies (dry eyes sinus's etc) my first thing is to try avoid wheat and see if its an allergic reaction (the cost of the allergy tests omg) next to test thyroid as my nanna was hypothyroid, at best I may have a slightly underactive thyroid as I have none of the big major symptons..
It really bugs me actually, if the healthcare system was focused on keeping us well then these tests wouldn't cost "in the hundreds" to do! grr

(30-12-2013, 07:23 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Oh thats too bad. I know I am allergic to it as my hypo is a side effect of Hashimotos and thats from eating crap like soy, gmo foods, dairy, and grains and wheat most of all.

I guess youll have to ease into it. Its something that is hard to do. I am just glad I am strong enough for it now. Tests are very expensive unfortunately.

Are you in the states Tibetan? Theres a lot of GMO food there isn't there? Do they label it? I'm not sure if my country allows gmo and if it does as far as I'm aware it was be labelled as such. That's why I try to go organic where possible. But EVERY single product here that is packaged is made from "local and imported" ingrediants so how do you really know..

(30-12-2013, 07:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-12-2013, 07:23 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Oh thats too bad. I know I am allergic to it as my hypo is a side effect of Hashimotos and thats from eating crap like soy, gmo foods, dairy, and grains and wheat most of all.

Are you in the states Tibetan? Theres a lot of GMO food there isn't there? Do they label it? I'm not sure if my country allows gmo and if it does as far as I'm aware it was be labelled as such. That's why I try to go organic where possible. But EVERY single product here that is packaged is made from "local and imported" ingrediants so how do you really know..
if you in uk than look for polish bread . its gorgeous Big Grin

You confused me with your new pic mymoobs! I had to turn my head sideways to finally figure it out... :p

[/quote]

did ya get a neck ache ? Tongue Big Grin
it is a mole hill Wink

(30-12-2013, 07:47 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  You confused me with your new pic mymoobs! I had to turn my head sideways to finally figure it out... :p

it is a mole hill Wink
[/quote]

Yes I did in fact! :p
A mole hill with a mighty peak on top...
I think youre telling me porkies!

(30-12-2013, 07:50 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-12-2013, 07:47 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  You confused me with your new pic mymoobs! I had to turn my head sideways to finally figure it out... :p

it is a mole hill Wink

[/quote]

glad you liked it Big Grin

(30-12-2013, 07:55 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(30-12-2013, 07:50 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

it is a mole hill Wink

[/quote]

Well if thats you... Nice!!!!! Mine arent even perky like that!

You confused me with your new pic mymoobs! I had to turn my head sideways to finally figure it out... :p

[/quote]

it is a mole hill Wink
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well if thats you... Nice!!!!! Mine arent even perky like that!
[/quote]

Just following and reading others expirience and learning on way.
Would love to lay my hands on anternol spray and noogle Sad
I just plod on pateintly . I am sure you will get results too .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon