Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

Maybe *touches nose* . You can edit https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_h...t_research if you want. The other one too, but it should be kept neater.

(14-05-2014, 09:03 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Maybe *touches nose* . You can edit https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_h...t_research if you want. The other one too, but it should be kept neater.

I see, so you're on the payroll?

There's no payroll. It's open source, associated with Wikipedia. Anyone can edit.

(14-05-2014, 09:13 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  There's no payroll. It's open source, associated with Wikipedia. Anyone can edit.

Ok, thanks!

(14-05-2014, 09:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(14-05-2014, 09:13 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  There's no payroll. It's open source, associated with Wikipedia. Anyone can edit.

Ok, thanks!

You're welcome.

Ok, thanks!

Hi Lotus.What is your experiance,what is the effects of the licorice in male body?Is it stronger than PM?What is the dose?

(15-05-2014, 02:22 PM)Larana Wrote:  

Ok, thanks!

Hi Lotus.What is your experiance,what is the effects of the licorice in male body?Is it stronger than PM?What is the dose?

Hi Larana,

Licorice Root is the kinda supplement that leaves you scratching your head, does it belong in a program or not?, here's what I can tell ya:

1) Blocks 5-ar (5 alpha reductase) blocks T from becoming DHT....the nightmare androgen for boobie growth
2) Has affinity for E receptors
3) Licorice affects the endocrine system because it contains isoflavones (phytoestrogens)
4) Licorice is a prolactin stimulate
5) Consuming 30 grams or more of licorice daily for several weeks can cause severe side effects including high blood pressure, low potassium in the blood, weakness, paralysis, and occasionally brain damage in otherwise healthy people. In people who eat a lot of salt or have heart disease, kidney disease, or high blood pressure, as little as 5 grams per day can cause these problems.

Here's a recent thread of GorgeousBlonde and Licorice Root, I think it's well worth your time to check it out.

Licorice More Estrogenic Than Estradiol
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20384

Edit: I just double checked the research and think I might have stumbled upon something that's been staring us in the face, I'll attempt to translate it into English ASAP Wink

(15-05-2014, 08:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Ok, thanks!

Hi Larana,

Licorice Root is the kinda supplement that leaves you scratching your head, does it belong in a program or not?, here's what I can tell ya:

1) Blocks 5-ar (5 alpha reductase) blocks T from becoming DHT....the nightmare androgen for boobie growth
3) Licorice affects the endocrine system because it contains isoflavones (phytoestrogens)
5) Consuming 30 grams or more of licorice daily for several weeks can cause severe side effects including high blood pressure, low potassium in the blood, weakness, paralysis, and occasionally brain damage in otherwise healthy people. In people who eat a lot of salt or have heart disease, kidney disease, or high blood pressure, as little as 5 grams per day can cause these problems.

Here's a recent thread of GorgeousBlonde and Licorice Root, I think it's well worth your time to check it out.

Edit: I just double checked the research and think I might have stumbled upon something that's been staring us in the face, I'll attempt to translate it into English ASAP Wink

Let's see if this makes any sense:

Agonistic and antagonistic estrogens in licorice root

1) The roots of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) are a rich source of flavonoids, in particular, prenylated flavonoids, such as the isoflavan glabridin and the isoflavene glabrene.

2) 51 fractions, which were characterized by liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and screened for activity in yeast estrogen bioassays. (Ok, skip #2) Rolleyes

3) One third of the fractions displayed estrogenic activity towards either one or both estrogen receptors (ERs; ERα and ERβ).

4) Glabrene-rich fractions displayed an estrogenic response, predominantly to the ERα.

5) Surprisingly, glabridin did not exert agonistic activity to both ER subtypes. Several fractions displayed higher responses than the maximum response obtained with the reference compound, the natural hormone 17β-estradiol (E2).

6) The estrogenic activities of all fractions, including this so-called superinduction, were clearly ER-mediated, as the estrogenic response was inhibited by 20–60% by known ER antagonists, and no activity was found in yeast cells that did not express the ERα or ERβ subtype.

7) Prolonged exposure of the yeast to the estrogenic fractions that showed superinduction did, contrary to E2, not result in a decrease of the fluorescent response.

8) Therefore, the superinduction was most likely the result of stabilization of the ER, yeast-enhanced green fluorescent protein, or a combination of both. Most fractions displaying superinduction were rich in flavonoids with single prenylation

9) Glabridin displayed ERα-selective antagonism, similar to the ERα-selective antagonist RU 58668. Whereas glabridin was able to reduce the estrogenic response of E2 by approximately 80% at 6 × 10−6 M, glabrene-rich fractions only exhibited agonistic responses, preferentially on ERα.

Bottom line, glabridin was able to reduce the estrogenic response of E2 by approximately 80% vs The estrogenic activities of all fractions, including this so-called superinduction, were clearly ER-mediated, as the estrogenic response was inhibited by 20–60% by known ER antagonists, and no activity was found in yeast cells that did not express the ERα or ERβ subtype. P

Basically, glabridin reduced the estrogenic response by 80% only to have been successful to clear 20% mediation of ERa and ERß.

Licorice More Estrogenic Than Estradiol: Some of the Flavonoids in Glycyrrhiza Glabra Roots Turn Out to Be Superinductors of the Estrogen-α & -β Receptors
http://suppversity.blogspot.ca/2011/11/l...adiol.html

(15-05-2014, 10:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 08:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Ok, thanks!

Hi Larana,

Let's see if this makes any sense:

Agonistic and antagonistic estrogens in licorice root

1) The roots of licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) are a rich source of flavonoids, in particular, prenylated flavonoids, such as the isoflavan glabridin and the isoflavene glabrene.

2) 51 fractions, which were characterized by liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry and screened for activity in yeast estrogen bioassays. (Ok, skip #2) Rolleyes

3) One third of the fractions displayed estrogenic activity towards either one or both estrogen receptors (ERs; ERα and ERβ).

4) Glabrene-rich fractions displayed an estrogenic response, predominantly to the ERα.

5) Surprisingly, glabridin did not exert agonistic activity to both ER subtypes. Several fractions displayed higher responses than the maximum response obtained with the reference compound, the natural hormone 17β-estradiol (E2).

6) The estrogenic activities of all fractions, including this so-called superinduction, were clearly ER-mediated, as the estrogenic response was inhibited by 20–60% by known ER antagonists, and no activity was found in yeast cells that did not express the ERα or ERβ subtype.

7) Prolonged exposure of the yeast to the estrogenic fractions that showed superinduction did, contrary to E2, not result in a decrease of the fluorescent response.

8) Therefore, the superinduction was most likely the result of stabilization of the ER, yeast-enhanced green fluorescent protein, or a combination of both. Most fractions displaying superinduction were rich in flavonoids with single prenylation

9) Glabridin displayed ERα-selective antagonism, similar to the ERα-selective antagonist RU 58668. Whereas glabridin was able to reduce the estrogenic response of E2 by approximately 80% at 6 × 10−6 M, glabrene-rich fractions only exhibited agonistic responses, preferentially on ERα.

Bottom line, glabridin was able to reduce the estrogenic response of E2 by approximately 80% vs The estrogenic activities of all fractions, including this so-called superinduction, were clearly ER-mediated, as the estrogenic response was inhibited by 20–60% by known ER antagonists, and no activity was found in yeast cells that did not express the ERα or ERβ subtype. P

Basically, glabridin reduced the estrogenic response by 80% only to have been successful to clear 20% mediation of ERa and ERß.

Licorice More Estrogenic Than Estradiol: Some of the Flavonoids in Glycyrrhiza Glabra Roots Turn Out to Be Superinductors of the Estrogen-α & -β Receptors
http://suppversity.blogspot.ca/2011/11/l...adiol.html

Oh, forgot to add this:

These effects where previously described for genistein, one of the phytoestrogens in soy and soy products.

Thank you the long answer.All right. Though what shell i take?How much? i do 500mg base dose another day.or i eat PM+licorce. so beside Pm

This is better than pm.However I must be careful.This is dangerous.
What is your oppinion,is this affection on the face?It would be the essence..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon