Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(24-01-2014, 04:18 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Actually, digging back through the old threads on this massive site is a very humbling experience. There is so much accumulated wisdom in these threads. I do wish the search engine allowed for more specific results, but overall the volume alone is incredible. There are totally amazing stories and advice buried here.

So true Obi-wan Kenobi, Wink.....I fall asleep at night reading old posts with my version of scotch (ambien) and wake up the next morning still logged in!, I know, boring!

WOW! I am humbled and awed by the research abilities and scientific knowledge you show Lotus and Jacp. Thank you for the great information! I would be lying if I didn't say I am somewhat overwhelmed, but slogging through the best I can! Huh Every time I read something a new question comes up! As an Engineer Colonel said to me years ago, "Captain, you're pretty smart for a fellow who majored in business." Blush

Thanks to both of you for providing the information you do. If either of you want a subject for a project, I'm game if you think it will help the girls grow. Just sayin'!

Thanks again,
Lisa

Thanks LL, ha!, my C.O. was a complete nut job!.....I don't think he ever slept!

I've recently have been looking into the shaping of breasts, or Morphogenesis of Mammary glands (shaping of the breasts). Activation of ER-α causes elongation or horizontal growth of mammary duct cells.

Progesterone receptor activation causes side-branching of mammary gland cells.

Density, areolar gland development, and gland lactation development are caused by prolactin receptor activation.

Hops
From the table the effects of 8-prenylnaringenin on estrogen receptors are shown. 8-prenylnaringenin directly stimulates ER-α and the progesterone receptor in the mammary glands. It also indirectly stimulates the prolactin receptor by causing an increase in prolactin. 8-prenylnaringenin (hops) stimulates the hormone receptors responsible for breast growth possibly in elongation, area, areola and density.
http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_he...nlargement

I love what hops can do but its not easy to supplement with, at least for me!, imo.

Mammary gland development requires both systemic hormones and local growth factor-mediated tissue interactions. Classical hormone ablation/replacement experiments, and more-recent genetic analyses in mice, have shown that post-pubertal gland development requires systemic hormones from ovary [estrogen (E) and progesterone (P)], pituitary [growth hormone (GH) and prolactin (PRL)] and adrenal gland (glucocorticoids) (Topper and Freeman, 1980). Loss of ovarian or pituitary function leads to failure of hormone-dependent ductal elongation after puberty, with E and GH participating primarily in ductal elongation and P and PRL participating primarily in alveolar development. Glucocorticoids enhance (but are not essential for) ductal elongation and are required for alveolar function in lactation.
http://dev.biologists.org/content/136/9/1423.full

So my question was how does the breast take shape?, and this is what I found, fascinating! Big Grin

Yes, very intetesting. I am leaning more and more to the belief that we need PG as well as PM.
On another note, I today received my little Chinese pills containg Peony and Licorice. They are small, round, hard black pills. 200 in a container. The side bar says a serving is eight and that a serving contains 1320 mg, but it does not give amounts of each ingredient, but rather simply states the ingredients as Paeoni lactiflora (peony root) and Glyeyrrhiza uralensis (licorice)...sheesh!Huh
It recommends 8 pills x 3 times a day. But I have no idea what the Chinese who created this product had in mind as a goal.Rolleyes
However, as I have today restarted my program, and being the adventurous moron that I am, I gallantly popped three of them immediately. Tee hee hee
Thoughts? Anyone?

First, Sam, you're killing me... if you by chance grow a third tit out of your forhead that the Chinese chemist didn't tell you about, please let us know! Big Grin

LA, my dear... what a VERY fascinating thought. So different estrogen receptors cause different growth attributes in breasts! Who'd a thunk it!

What is your issue with supplementing with Hops? See my post in your Aromatase thread... CHEERS HONEY! Cool What about the hops supplement tablets? One thing I did read about them is they act as a relaxant, so probably not something to take if you are going out and about, and especially if you're driving.

Okay, this makes my $.02 for the day. I'm off to buy a case of locally brewed IPA! Tongue

LL

(24-01-2014, 11:30 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  I'm off to buy a case of locally brewed IPA! Tongue

LL

You and me both! Thankfully I have 3 local breweries that distribute to the stores nearby, though I could just drive to any of them and get it fresh on tap or perhaps bring home a gallon growler! Big Grin

I couldn't stop myself, Lisa. I tried, but the rhino told me to. I just can't argue with the rhino...sooo masterful!
If I grow a third tit...don't worry... I expect the whole world will know!
If nothing else, the rhino can't keep a secret...big blabbermouth.

Friggin Rhino... Can't trust 'em. I'm sure it will be attractive on you though, Sam, just an addition to your natural beauty. We'd love a pic, but, please, for god's sake, don't post a pic that Sarah can see, the poor girl will go blind! It could wind up being a penis growing out of your forehead... Chinaman's revenge! Big Grin

What does anyone think of https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_h...nlargement ?

(14-05-2014, 03:04 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  What does anyone think of https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Sexual_h...nlargement ?

I liked it, I see it's your homepage, are you associated with wiki?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon