Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.21 Average
Project X
Greetings, 

Hopefully (in this thread) you'll find some useful information on the latest discoveries used here at BN, good luck. Research starts on page 15-16.

Key search terms: (at the bottom box of this page)

Estrogen receptors
HIIT (high intensity interval training)
Healthy Fats
Leptin
Thermogenesis

Aromatase
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

Hrt(Pharmacokinetics)
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=23606

Anti-Androgens
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

breast growing notes
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

--------------- 9-25-2013
    I haven't  shared a plan because I was still tweaking it, I had to see if it worked first, so here's what i used. My goal was to prove that a guy could be bigger than B-cup*. In 12 months I never measured myself until a couple of weeks ago. I don't know why,but never felt the need until I found sfem's breast measuring guide. According to the table I'm a C-cup, 9 .75 on the right, 9.5 on the left. I've checked it several times just to make sure.

Starting Doses
----------------------
   PM -500 mg tab,6 tabs,total=3000mg (am,noon,pm)
   SP -450mg 4x a day  (am,noon,pm)
   PC -1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists) 2x a week
   Massage -when ever you can,5 min ea. side
   Calcium - 600mg 3x a day (am,noon,pm)
Revised Doses
-----------------------------

PM 500 mg tab,6 tabs,total= 3000 mg (am,noon,pm)
     Spearmint caps -400 mg 3x(am,noon,pm)
     PC - 1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists)3x a week
     Calcium -600mg 3x a day (am,noon,pm)
     Massage 5 min same as above

--------------------------
  Edit-  Please pay close attention to side effects/interactions, individual metabolism vary widely, combination therapy can have serious health events......as always, contact (consult) w/your health care provider before starting any NBE program. (Hindsight, starting @ 3000 pm was ridiculous).  Dodgy

Take care, Lotus Smile

♦NBE Formula→Free Testosterone→5 alpha inhibitors→Aromatase→E1/E2....DNA→RNA→Protein ♦
♦Regulation of Estrogen & Progesterone-Hypothalamus→GnRH→Pituitary→FSH→Follicle→Estrogens ♦
♦ego cogito, ergo sum TG.

Is that 3x a day meaning overall 3x a day? IMO 3000 mg 3x a day, as in 9000 overall would probably be dangerous.

Is that your breast?! She's beautiful! How long did she take to grow?

Also notice feminization in any other parts of the body?
Each tablet is 500 mg and taking 6 gives your total of 3000.If your new to this, start off with a lower dose,like 1 -500 mg tablet.Yeah,I know you just want to get show on the road!.Your ball's will thank you,but if like the visgrip type pain on your nuts then go right ahead.Big Grin

Please sloooow done, I know your new and very excited and want answers now.So just relax, take a deep breath and blow it out it, this is when we're not rational.

Take care, Lotus Smile

P.S. Of course that's me, and it's at 12 months. Everybody is different in their results

♦NBE Formula→Free Testosterone→5 alpha inhibitors→Aromatase→E1/E2....DNA→RNA→Protein ♦
♦Regulation of Estrogen & Progesterone-Hypothalamus→GnRH→Pituitary→FSH→Follicle→Estrogens ♦

BUt..but I want boobs.. (and a completely female body, but one thing at a time)

Thank you so much. I`ll take the pain as a good thing, though. It`ll mean its working. I`ll start with soemthign a bit lowe,r but not too much.

Has the rest of your body feminized as well? What about your face?
(26-09-2013, 01:49 PM)Cecilia Claire Wrote: BUt..but I want boobs.. (and a completely female body, but one thing at a time)

Thank you so much. I`ll take the pain as a good thing, though. It`ll mean its working. I`ll start with soemthign a bit lowe,r but not too much.

Hey CC,
Skip the solar,and just go with the ainterol, some members say they start feeling changes in a few days. Someone told me that my face looked younger a few months ago, so I took that as a sign that the PM was working, along with other changes as we'll.

I wouldn't lose any of your weight,at 5' 7" 148 you need some body fat to build the boobs and curves on.Maca is a good source for the butt and hips, you can try BO later for the full fem route. BO wasn't or me, but might work for you, just make sure you research all the side effects before going down that road.

Now,the spearmint tincture,are you doing this yourself?please explain.

Lotus.....Smile

P.S. Taking crazy doses like 10,000mg of PM doesn't work,2 things will happen,you'll blow through your supply and get huge migraines,along with other bad reactions.So the,lets jump start this approach will NOT work!!

Awesome Breast Massage[/url] By the way this is a great massage to do!
http://www.websupportcenter.com/healthce...easts.html

Thanks Zormad for posting this link titled,bAwesome Massage for Under Developed Breasts @ Underdeveloped Breasts section.

Thanks, Lotus Smile

(26-09-2013, 03:44 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:
(26-09-2013, 01:49 PM)Cecilia Claire Wrote: BUt..but I want boobs.. (and a completely female body, but one thing at a time)

Hey CC,
Skip the solar, and just go with the ainterol, some members say they start feeling changes in a few days. Someone told me that my face looked younger a few months ago, so I took that as a sign that the PM was working,balong with other changes as well.

I wouldn't lose any of your weight,at 5' 7" 148 you need some body fat to build the boobs and curves on. Maca is a good source for butt and hips, you can try BO later for the full fem route. BO wasn't or me, but might work for you, just make sure you research all the side effects before going down that road.

Now,the spearmint tincture,are you doing this yourself?please explain.

Lotus.....Smile

P.S. Taking crazy doses like 10,000mg of PM doesn't work,2 things will happen,you'll blow through your supply and get huge migraines,along with other bad reactions.So the,lets jump start this approach will NOT work!!

Think about getting or making a pump,Karren has posted a homemade version,a great way to go considering the expense of a noggleberry!When you start to get your buds that's when to start pumping.You'll find a lot of info on pumping when you search for it.Good luck to ya CC Wink

Thank you all so much for your support!

I`m also so glad people caught onto my name too. I loooove being called CC. so cute!

I`d never do something as crazy as 10K mg per day. I`m not stupid. LOL.

Anyway, here's my starting point. I`m wearing my favorite top, my skinnys, and a non-padded Bra. Haven`t started yet. AM getting Electro for the face on sunday.
(27-09-2013, 02:06 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote: I`m wearing my favorite top, my skinnys, and a non-padded Bra.

Oh! THAT'S why you look like you already have some growth!!

(27-09-2013, 02:06 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote: Thank you all so much for your support!

I`m also so glad people caught onto my name too. I loooove being called CC. so cute!

I`d never do something as crazy as 10K mg per day. I`m not stupid. LOL.

Anyway, here's my starting point. I`m wearing my favorite top, my skinnys, and a non-padded Bra. Haven`t started yet. AM getting Electro for the face on sunday. Super excited!

Very nice!!

Wow, your so slim and have a great starting point. What was that tincture you came up with?

Lucky guess on CC  Blush