Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(16-05-2017, 01:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  LOTUS! is that you in your avatar??
If it is your BEAUTIFUL.
Bobbi

I told him, almost that, when he sent me a preview of it.  He's worried he couldn't pass.  Even if he feminizes his voice.    Rolleyes

oh my oh my oh my

Lotus is well HOT

x

Julie

Lotus - I must confess that I have been following the topics here now for the past year and a half and only found the courage to comment several times, but I felt that I just had to this time to say that you should absolutely have no concerns about passing!  Combined with your other photos you have posted, you are the poster child for what most of us here are striving for!  

Thank you for being a great inspiration and for what you provide for all of us!!

If it is your BEAUTIFUL.
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, 

The avatar is 90-92% me, the difference being lighter hair, eyes a little larger and some light make up, maybe a softer face. Its close to where i think I'd like to be. Blush 

Here's an unfiltered pic, no photo touch up's or make up (I forgot to shave though).  Rolleyes

[Image: attachment.php?aid=14205]

(16-05-2017, 03:24 PM)Aria Wrote:  
If it is your BEAUTIFUL.
Bobbi

I told him, almost that, when he sent me a preview of it.  He's worried he couldn't pass.  Even if he feminizes his voice.    Rolleyes

Yes, you did tell me that,  Blush haha I'm new at this stuff.  Rolleyes

(16-05-2017, 03:29 PM)julieTG Wrote:  oh my oh my oh my

Lotus is well HOT

x

Julie

Blush Oh my my, thank you Julie, lol.  Big Grin

Aw thanks Brianna, (that's so sweet of you to say). I have a long way to go before I feel comfortable in my own skin (well, rather newer me). I give tons of credit to the braves souls who are fearless in presenting their transitions daily, as for me?.....hopefully I'll still be around to celebrate that day in the future.  Blush

And hey, don't be so quiet, we'd love to hear about you.  Shy

Oh Lotus,

your new avatar is really nice and feminine. I know that it takes a lot of courage to present one's face publicly, because face is something that causes me the great deal of dysphoria. On the other side we are seldom able to judge our face objectively. We always tend to see all the features we don't like. I mean... try to believe others when they say that the photo looks beautiful Wink  .

From what I've seen of you - your figure and your face, I think you would not have any problems presenting as female.

Poly

Now that we all know hot HOT Lotus is

we think and am sure lots will agree its a time for a full body shot ,

with that feminine face and incredible curves

who agrees ???

Julie

x

O.K.  Enough about Lotus, now for the important stuff......  Julie and myself!   LOL Tongue Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon