Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Not sure if you've tried this, but something I've tried quite a few times using PM capsules being applied to your chest. Using a vitamin enriched moisturizer(or your lotion) separate the tablet on a flat surface. Apply the lotion to your chest, with your fingers moist, dab it on the powder and apply in a counter or clockwise motion. It will air dry quickly, however,you can use a little or the whole thing.I  use a fragrance free lotion, so there is a slight odor but a scented lotion may eliminate that.

I know there's two schools of thought on this, processing through the liver or being absorbed through your skin. So opting for the cheaper version (of course), I  thought I would try both. So what where the results?, did it help? I think so. My skin texture felt firmer, and breasts heavier. Then try to do a massage sometime shortly after for added benefit.

Hope this helps...good luck and happy breast growing!Big Grin

We'll good and bad news,

Blood test was within normal limits, but looks like I'll need the eye surgery after all. So I've decided to start the plan again since (BW) was normal.

Tibetan always mentions about getting your hormones checked, that holds true for us as well. I had mine checked before starting NBE and found out how low my T was low, has been for awhile. BTW, Tibetan is still one "Hot Lady" IMHO, just sayin.  Smile

[attachment=4247]Sorry that was the wrong one!

Hey all,

It's been a bumpy ride during the break, will have to weigh the options about the eye surgery, but excited to keep going with the plan.

Started the full spectrum spearmint about a month ago, it's left me wondering am I getting enough from it. Funny though, it's leaves an aftertaste just like I had eaten a large bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream, with the burps and all. It hasn't slowed hair growth for me, in fact quite the opposite has happened. My eyelashes have gotten longer which really hasn't ever been noticeable, thinking about adding another anti-androgen.

Oddly enough, I've measured several times and I keep coming up with a 10 inch cup (on both). Yes I know, hard to believe, that means I've gained another 1/4 inch, so I'll be posting some updates here soon for the doubters.

Take care Smile

Taking PC off the plan!...just figured out that PC was causing most of the migraines.Additionally for the higher risk to my age group and a few other things I've decided it's not for me.Re-thinking about adding Fenugreek,but did add Chinese Skullcap.

Take care, Smile

#5) My apologies for having to space the pics out, it seems like a battle every time I do this. It's also hard to explain why I still got more growth coming off the break during the past week. After several times of measuring again I'm pretty sure that I picked up a 1/2 inch. Currently it's close to 10 1/4 inch cup on each.

Started the plan again a few days ago after a normal blood test, added Chinese skullcap. Maybe it's genetics (pre-disposition?) for me, or because of how low my testosterone and everything is getting dumped into  E?. Need to find a compression shirt like now...otherwise wearing loose clothing to conceal them.

Take care Smile

I have been lurking here for some time, though I have been PM for over two years, I read through your posts and I am curious of how your body ( besides your breasts, which look fantastic ) has changed.

(13-10-2013, 07:06 PM)Hollyga Wrote:  I have been lurking here for some time, though I have been PM for over two years, I read through your posts and I am curious of  how your body ( besides your breasts, which look fantastic ) has changed.

Thanks Holly, I suppose I'm like a lot people when they talk about how soft their skin feels, perhaps that's happened to you being on pm!. Over all I've seen some changes to the body (a bit more jiggly) if that makes any sense. 

How has PM changed you?

I have gone from a 38a to a 38b, my skin is softer. I believe that my body has more of an hour glass shape. You know something has happened several times over the past months, acquaintances that I have not seen for awhile ask me if I have lost weight. Which is strange I lost like 30 pounds four years ago and I have seen these people a good many times since then. Humm, probably a coincidence, it would be nice if it were a more feminine look they were seeing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon