Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

This article on safety of HRT has probably been cited elsewhere in this compendium, but it is worth linking again:

http://www.jctejournal.com/article/S2214...6/fulltext

(17-07-2017, 05:07 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Boobtopia!!!!!!

Lotus you kill me!!  Tongue

~H

Credit our squirrel to coin the phrase " boobtopia ".....from " boob utopia ".....that crazy nut.  Big Grin

(24-07-2017, 06:00 PM)spanky Wrote:  This article on safety of HRT has probably been cited elsewhere in this compendium, but it is worth linking again:

http://www.jctejournal.com/article/S2214...6/fulltext

Thanks for the link spanky, it's great information for those who have interest with (or currently on) hrt.

I just wanted to chime in and say almost all studys on HRT. are from Ethyl Estradiol. a type of Pharmaceutical Estrogen, not used in HRT Treatment due to its high costs and extreme damage it does to the cardiovascular system. 

It's used by researchers because pharmacutical recommendations(they have still yet to recover the losses from there research, several decades ago)

Ethyl Estradiol, is one of MANY types of estradiol. the risks involved in its usage is EXTREMELY high by comprison to Estradiol Valerate or Estradiol Benzoyl. Check the HRT chart for more information.

Holy profile pic cleavage Lotus!!

Is that a new picture??

Hugs!

~H

(17-08-2017, 09:23 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Holy profile pic cleavage Lotus!!

Is that a new picture??

Hugs!

~H

Nah, he hijacked mine! ! ! Angry   Boy, do I wish that was the case.    Big Grin

Yes ~H, that is a new profile pic (cleavage assist from a strapless bra w/pull rope front design) ....lol Aria, it was unintentional of course.  Tongue

I discovered this bra design on a online add.  Does your bra have a gell back?  I am not sure what size to get.

(19-08-2017, 05:59 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I discovered this bra design on a online add.  Does your bra have a gell back?  I am not sure what size to get.

Yes it has the sticky little gel pads inside, kinda freaky feeling (non-painful though) peeling the bra off. Find one that says up to 50 uses. I paid $16.99 for the strapless bra... (instant cleavage is a liberating experience).  Shy

mine is a DD-cup (which fits snuggly)....maybe a D-cup would work too?.

BoobZilla !!! Give me those!!

I would be sooooooooo happy with boobies that big!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon