Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(20-08-2017, 11:15 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  BoobZilla !!! Give me those!!

um??? Angry no Tongue (j/k). ok boobzilla?, really?...lol.

(21-08-2017, 06:25 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I would be sooooooooo happy with boobies that big!

you can do it BB, don't be against changing things up though, I've modified my program over a dozen times, lol. But without patience and the support from others here i might've thrown in the towel long ago.
[attachment=14462]

Your boobs are amazing, Lotus.

OMFG Lotus... You will now be called queen of the Boobs or Boobzilla runs Wild! Seriously DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like im dieting but dAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN girl im so jealous... All mine have done since I started HRT is shrink....

We should drop them on the Taliban in Afghanistan!!   MOAB's wouldn't be able to compare! !   ROFL Tongue Big Grin

People were mistaken.. the solar eclipse on Monday was actually Lotus walking near the sun. her boobs created an eclipse !   Tongue

(22-08-2017, 05:01 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  People were mistaken.. the solar eclipse on Monday was actually Lotus walking near the sun. her boobs created an eclipse !   Tongue

LOL  ^5 Tanya

Hahahahahaha (Tanya x2)

(22-08-2017, 04:25 PM)Aria Wrote:  We should drop them on the Taliban in Afghanistan!!   MOAB's wouldn't be able to compare! !   ROFL Tongue Big Grin

(22-08-2017, 06:32 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(22-08-2017, 05:01 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  People were mistaken.. the solar eclipse on Monday was actually Lotus walking near the sun. her boobs created an eclipse !   Tongue

LOL  ^5 Tanya
(22-08-2017, 06:56 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Hahahahahaha (Tanya x2)

oh...so you saw it then huh Squirrel?.....
[attachment=14469]

you gurls crack me up,.... RolleyesTongue thanks for the laughs.

One boob flew over the moon. The other fell into the lagoon....

You got PM Lotus.

(22-08-2017, 05:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-08-2017, 11:15 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  BoobZilla !!! Give me those!!

um??? Angry no Tongue (j/k). ok boobzilla?, really?...lol.

(21-08-2017, 06:25 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  I would be sooooooooo happy with boobies that big!

you can do it BB, don't be against changing things up though, I've modified my program over a dozen times, lol. But without patience and the support from others here i might've thrown in the towel long ago.

Best Nipples Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon