Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thanks for the info. In light of that and other things, maybe some sort of updated FAQ. For example, I've seen several people say Saw Palmetto is no good. So maybe a rundown of the top picks and what to avoid. There's a lot of information scattered around, but it's hard tracking everything down and my brain doesn't work too good. (This is just a suggestion. I know people are busy and I don't expect anything much. Thanks for everything)

Nice profile pic Lotus!

Big Grin

(06-12-2017, 10:35 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Nice profile pic Lotus!

Big Grin

Shy lol, thank you DD. Currently, I started 40mg/1ml IM (intramuscular) bi-weekly about 7 weeks ago, proir it was oral E2 @ 42 months. I do believe I've gained a half inch of growth from the switch fwiw.

How you doing DD?.   Wink

I'm good. usual holiday craziness like everyone else....

Been on a break for awhile and haven't gotten the time and motivation together to continue with my program.

Glad you are continuing to progress.

How's your health these day? no more scares or problems i hope....

Merry Christmas!

~H

(17-12-2017, 11:19 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  I'm good. usual holiday craziness like everyone else....

Been on a break for awhile and haven't gotten the time and motivation together to continue with my program.

Glad you are continuing to progress.

How's your health these day? no more scares or problems i hope....

Merry Christmas!

~H

Well?...at 57 a hiccup (or a robust fart) Rolleyes could cause a major castasprohe...(kidding) Blush . Actually my TSH is within normal range for the first time in 20yrs, and the thyroid nodules haven't progressed (results from a recent ultrasound)...yay.

Maybe in new year you'll find the time (and motivation) to revisit the program. Happy Holidays to you ~H and the many others here who celebrate them. Smile

L.

just when you thought Lotus' breasts couldn't look any more magnificent.....  Big Grin

[Image: comedy-wildlife-photography-awards-winne...f__880.jpg]

Here is an interesting post from Reddit:  

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransDIY/commen...estradiol/

(30-12-2017, 01:36 PM)spanky Wrote:  Here is an interesting post from Reddit:  

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransDIY/commen...estradiol/

That sort of backs why my G.D. is so high on patches....  Slow and steady pacing of E???

[attachment=14885]
[attachment=14883]
Hope everyone has a great year of growing, good luck.

Thank you spanky (love the cute vermin? pic) and to our squirrel Tanya Marie.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon