Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(17-01-2018, 02:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hope everyone has a great year of growing, good luck.

Thank you spanky (love the cute vermin? pic) and to our squirrel Tanya Marie.
Lotus,  you are such an inspiration to everyone.  Wish you could match up your photos of each year's growth.  Starting from your start and provide a photo-journal  of the amazing work/research and effort you have put forth.  Such a photo-journal would inspire more members to not give up or to take the next step in the process.  Thank you again for all you have done.

Cat

Now Julie....  See what I mean????   I am jealous as hell......   I'm looking for a way to transplant them dam things....   LOL   Tongue Big Grin

It’s NOT FAIR !!!

I know, right!  Hence my post right above yours.... Big Grin

WOW Lotus
Thats a whole lot of hooter!

Happy new year to you
Bobbi

(17-01-2018, 02:21 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hope everyone has a great year of growing, good luck.

Thank you spanky (love the cute vermin? pic) and to our squirrel Tanya Marie.

Mind Blown....Too much booby to process....I want big boobies!!!!!

(17-01-2018, 02:59 AM)catbeginner Wrote:  Lotus,  you are such an inspiration to everyone.  Wish you could match up your photos of each year's growth.  Starting from your start and provide a photo-journal  of the amazing work/research and effort you have put forth.  Such a photo-journal would inspire more members to not give up or to take the next step in the process.  Thank you again for all you have done.

Cat

Cat, very sweet thoughts, thank you so much, and I will try putting something together...soon. I post results in hopes that it can help people see that nbe does work...and can be furthered by hrt too. I realize my results are hard to believe...or even accepted by others, and honestly?, if the shoe were on the other foot?, I’d say/think similar doubts too....however, I know what I went through to get to where I’am at, so I’m not offended by the doubts of others fwiw. 

My friends who’ve been here with me from my beginning (5 years in aug’ 13) have been along for my journey, and, I’ve been lucky enough to witness their journey of growth (both physical and emotional) and create friendships too. I figured from the get go....if I found something that worked I’d pass that information along...and though I’m not an expert (lol) I figure I’m just better informed then when I started nbe, I credit those who came before me that shared they’re knowledge about NBE, it was undoubtedly better than any other site that carried NBE information (imo), and it’s free thanks to our creator (eveM). I’ve scaled back contributing at both sites (I’m working on my tan) seriously though, the research never stops for me.  Tongue  

Warm wishes to all. 
L. 

Big Grin ((chuckles to Bambi, Happy, Aria, stevenator for fun pokes))  Big Grin

Damn those are some beautiful breasts. 

Will upping my PC to twice a day help me grow bigger? 

Seriously gorgeous boobs.

I wished there was a like button on here I would click the heck out of it

(19-01-2018, 05:07 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Damn those are some beautiful breasts. 

Will upping my PC to twice a day help me grow bigger? 

Seriously gorgeous boobs.

Blush stevenator and BB, thank you.  Big Grin

I misunderstood progesterone’s potential at first, meaning progesterone tames estrogen, but when estrogen and progesterone are combined it’s synergy to breasts, furthermore both are neuro-protective (as seen in neurosteroids). You see, estrogen has an excitatory effect on amino acids, while progesterone tames the synthesis (one example of this is seen in epilepsy with treatment of progesterone, w/females test patients). So, I found that excitatory amino acids activates the aromatase enzyme. 

Oral estradiol lowers GH (growth hormone) a double whammy to breast’s.....meaning growth falls short, I’ve found my way around this issue (or what works for me, and it’s not just progesterone).

However, in my experience with PC (progesterone cream) I used 3-4x per week and it was (is) sufficient. Only use enough to apply a thin layer to each breast, avoid the areolas/nipples at first, though application around the areola edges worked for me, the amount of PC varies (obviously) as per breast size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon