Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TGG/TGS???

THE GENDER GROUP/THE GENDER SQUAD??? Big Grin (Hooray our own section)

Take your pick, now before you go cocking your pistols Wink, I mean it in terms of endearment rather than instigating something, so holster that thing. I suppose this is my attempt on my GID, (yes it exists) I just can't/don't think of it as much as you gurls. I dunno, I'd like to be more in touch with that person, but she rarely comes out.Blush

To say I'm not an emotional person is an understatement, my bucket for tears is always on standby,lol. The other day I saw a fist fight between a couple of dudes over what I'm not sure. So while one is getting pummeled from the other, (call it a maternal instinct,lol) I just wanted to jump in and stop the ass whooping, and I don't even know the poor s.o.b's. I became very emotional about it, still do when I think about it. I detest violence, but the best I could do was to offer a tissue for his bloody nose.

Anyway back to the GID, and not to bore you with my attempt, but I do read all the gender stories, some are just sad, and some just make you go Hmm!. I'll do my part and contribute whenever I think I have something useful to offer,lol.....which currently I enjoy reading them more than sharing about me! Blush

I'm so glad we have our own GI section, again thank you Eve!

Yeah, I think it's nice to have a special place to raise matters of gender. I have to admit that I'm partial to it. It's what brought me here to begin with. I didn't put much stake in growing breasts; but to quell the disorder of the psyche with herbs? That was the ticket.

PM (that's all I do) has been miraculous in its effect on me. But, along with improving my state of mind, it has brought my gender duality to the surface in ways I didn't expect. The genie (a.k.a. boob fairy) is out of the bottle and won't ever be returned.

So although growing breasts is nice, it's not the main issue for me. It's how do I integrate my anima (female self) with the self I've lived as for so long? My inner woman has moved into the home unannounced, and is expecting a certain amount of say in what goes on around here. All I can say, is thank heaven my wife is not the jealous type. Maybe I should be the jealous one. The two of them seem to have taken to each other. Dodgy

So thanks for the new gender sub-forum, Eve. I, for one, am grateful.

CK

ClaraKay,

It's thrilling to see/hear how much PM has benefited you, and of course your sweet wife too, which sounds like she has the patience of job. To bad it took till retirement (lol) to bring out this thoughtful and courageous person.

I have enjoyed your posts and look forward to seeing and hearing about your progress.

Thank the boss for us! Smile

I follow lotu's posting as they are informative and though provoking . Sometimes my. Cheeky. Side can't resist and poke fun Smile but that's me naught side and hopefully lotus takes me as I am Smile ( not in literal sence obviously :p)

Yo! Your a cool and always positive dude! Your support of people goes a long way here, we appreciate that! Cool

(05-01-2014, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Yo! Your a cool and always positive dude! Your support of people goes a long way here, we appreciate that! Cool
Thanks bud Smile
I like to help where I can Smile
The monkey in me will never stop being cheeky / humorous .
That how always. Been since I can remeber and it got me into few trouble , but hey !! Laughter is the free medicine of life Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon