Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I take Bionary ovaries how will my body change in 1-2 weeks

You are a wise young person, Steele, and acting very responsibly. Your dad needs time to adjust to a new reality. From his initial reaction, I'd say the process has already begun. This can only be a good thing for you and your family, though things may get a bit rocky along the way. Be completely honest talking to your therapist. If she is well trained in gender identity issues, I'm sure she can do good things for you. Good luck.

Clara Kay

Thank you Clara if I can tell anyone about how I feels it all you girls and guys Big Grin

Steele and all,
I ran across this excellent Youtube lecture on the treatment of gender dysphoria in adolescents that I think is worth taking a look at. It's delivered by Dr. Norman Spack of the Endocrine Division of Boston Children's Hospital. The emphasis is on starting hormone treatment before Tanner 2 stage of sexual development. For boys that's typically ages 12 to 14, so, Steele, depending on the outcome of your therapy, you may be at a critical point in your life for dealing fully and successfully with your GID.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqil7Audws

CK Smile

Just got done with talking 2 my therapist and I told him about myself my therapist will lead me on the right path he also said you are very mature for this age today was just the intro nxt week I will tell him about me wanting to become female

My birthday today Smile

Happy birthday, Steele. I hope all your birthday wishes come true.

CK Smile

Sorry I haven't been on the chat much been busy
with school still wanting to be a girl got done talking to my therapist on Friday haven't told him just yet

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon