Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Obsessing?

(20-01-2014, 05:03 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Not sure which part of the link you're referring too? (Checked it 5 x and everything is working) and yes no PM is mentioned because it looks like FG, FN, RC and others where used.

Sorry, Lotus, I meant Nadine's site has no link to BreastNexus.

CK Smile

Smile CK,

Lisa,

I find myself obsessing more about what's going on below than what's going on up top!. Dodgy

We haven't really discussed that in great depths, I mean we have but not to support a theory, i.e. from what I understand it's atrophy that causes the little guy to disappear. IMO if you want to minimize the loss then add amino acids like L-Arginine, I provide research if needed!........good!, I didn't think so! Wink

Any thoughts?

Sarah your excluded, we all know you want that MF gone! Rolleyes just kidding!

Okay, LA, Thanks for the heads up on the L-Arginine... more research for Lisa. Huh I was a business major for god's sake! Rolleyes

Can I say free willy? Big Grin

I'll save you some time!

http://healthcaremag.blogspot.com/2012/0...ecret.html

YOU, sweetheart are the BOMB! Big Grin

(21-01-2014, 12:34 AM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Smile CK,

Lisa,

I find myself obsessing more about what's going on below than what's going on up top!. Dodgy

We haven't really discussed that in great depths, I mean we have but not to support a theory, i.e. from what I understand it's atrophy that causes the little guy to disappear. IMO if you want to minimize the loss then add amino acids like L-Arginine, I provide research if needed!........good!, I didn't think so! Wink

Any thoughts?

Sarah your excluded, we all know you want that MF gone! Rolleyes just kidding!

That's my motivation to take breaks. Got to exercise the corpus cavernosum. Night erections are enough. Mine have dropped off a lot, but return on my monthly breaks.

I've been having to remind myself lately that I'm still part male gender identity and have to respect that unless and until I learn that it was all a self delusion. Big Grin

I'm going to take Butea Superba over my next break to see if that restores function quicker. Blow jobs are still fun! Tongue

CK Smile

As a very smart person once observed "The worst blow job I ever had was wonderful"
Heh hehTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon