Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I take Bionary ovaries how will my body change in 1-2 weeks

Thank god!...excellent choice!

(04-01-2014, 04:52 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Bonita you realize this young lady is only 14 right and perusing this path takes some time to figure things out and matureness

No I didn't yes I agree 14 is too young even if you were female without help from parents or doctor

Funny thing is Big Grin my father is a doctor and my family most of it are doctor or assistants my grandfather is pharmacist and my dad is a anesthesiologist and finally there's my step mom who is a rep and oh and I forgot about my uncle who works in a hospital I Don't really remember what he does.

(04-01-2014, 05:49 AM)That young kid Wrote:  Funny thing is Big Grin my father is a doctor and my family most of it are doctor or assistants my grandfather is pharmacist and my dad is a anesthesiologist and finally there's my step mom who is a rep and oh and I forgot about my uncle who works in a hospital I Don't really remember what he does.

Neat, I Wish I had Family like that.

If I had a family like that, I sure as h--l wouldn't be discussing this stuff with total strangers. I can't quite say why, but I'm having a real hard time swallowing this thread. Little things.

(04-01-2014, 06:50 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  If I had a family like that, I sure as h--l wouldn't be discussing this stuff with total strangers. I can't quite say why, but I'm having a real hard time swallowing this thread. Little things.

hm, you do make a point there.

(04-01-2014, 07:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 06:50 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  If I had a family like that, I sure as h--l wouldn't be discussing this stuff with total strangers. I can't quite say why, but I'm having a real hard time swallowing this thread. Little things.

hm, you do make a point there.

I too have have migivings Sad A). Age 14 !! That's too young. B) this person is a male ?
Despite all this if it is true than talking to his mom is best thing .
I believe 14 age is too young to go on this path .

Now now guys I personally know that 14 is a young age but if this young man REALLY wants to follow this path he should talk to his mother or step mother like he said he was going to and we should accept him with warm welcome NOT like he will be posting any pictures cause from what i understand that is illegal and Yeah my point is its his body if he is mature enough too make the decision and know that he could regret it and the things that come with it then he should be able to have a feminine body.

I know you people are saying I am too young for this the truth is I am willing to accept the consequences I have study stuff about this for almost 2 years now I know I am young but I am pretty sure this is the right path for me.

I hope your picture is removed.
Do either of you like males or females? Do you have any experiences? You need to picture youselves years ahead, are you with a man or woman and what role do you play? Are your parents orvloved ones supportive? Do you care? Do you want a family?

Just make sure you don't want to give life, ever in the future.

You may go to far n not be able to get it back. If you are truly are, you better do it now while you're young and that adams apple comes in strong . I'm talking tits, vagina surgery, mental grooming, everything. You can't be just a little of both if your this young screwing around with your hormones, your body is too sensitive.

No, you can't hide it after a while. Especially at those pool parties or beach days with the FAM. They'll see your puffy nipples!
And yes, you will have to answer to your loved ones about it eventually, being shockingly honest to them and true to yourself.

Your parents may drag your asses to the doc to get your breasts removed, you better be ready for it. Are you gonna protect them and be truthful? Or are you going to deny yourself into hiding?
If you are ready for all of this, DO IT! And don't complain about anything if something doesn't go the way you planned it as you are self medicating.

Good Luck Chucks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon