Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I take Bionary ovaries how will my body change in 1-2 weeks

I see myself with a male who is in his twentys I am sort of into guys Blush I know I even had a dream last night that I took female hormones and started growing breasts then I made out with a male and woke up covered in sweat. I have been having dreams like this for a while I am starting to like guys. If I do go to a beach My family makes me wear a shirt long sleeved because I normally get burns. Once again thank you for helping me with this ......They don't really observe me much since my mom left Sad she lives in turkey Istanbul halfway around the world when she comes back I will tell her all about it and thank you tribe tan for giving me a little bit of light I will be truth and honest I have in secret toke one birth control pill and have put on mascara and I have taken female vitamins for the last three days my body accepts all the things I have taken I am ready I will start using flaxseed oil take two a day

I wish you the the best of luck with your breasts Smile

Also you guys aren't really complete strangers we all share a same habit it's like saying if you are a republican or democrat and your friends say don't go talk to them but in reality they share common things and if someone is new to that they help them Smile

I'll try the binarl beats while I do this

Okay, I know I'm pretty new here, but I've got a bit of medical experience. First off, I do believe that you can be prepared for this at 14. It's not that uncommon for young patients to start the transitioning process with psychologists. Now, assuming this is a sound choice for you, talk to your parents. What they should do is take you in to be evaluated for gender issues. Should you be diagnosed with gender dysphoria, you can begin a pharmaceutical treatment in most places. They'll likely put you on an anti-androgen (puberty blocker) until you are older. This will keep you from becoming more masculine until you can begin hrt.

Absolutely do not start taking nbe supplements. It's dangerous while you're still in the height of puberty since they're largely untested for your age and can't be monitored by docs. The medical route will also help your transition be more potent. That said, more mild things like small amounts of soy, saw palmetto, mints, liquorice, flax, fennel, and fenugreek are said to be safer in younger people than BO, PM, BC, etc. Massages and suction will also be fine and probably more potent at your young age due to growth hormone.

(04-01-2014, 01:32 AM)That young kid Wrote:  Hey guys and girls Smile I am just wondering if I take bionary ovaries for about a week or two what are the results I might see in my body I am just wanting to know if you have taken this before can you also give me some advice Huh if you can thank you

Nothing will happen after a week or two, nothing. This question shows that you should really learn much more about this stuff, before you consider doing something. The question is similar as if you would go to a swimming course and ask if water was wet, or if you would sink if you don't move...You need some basic knowledge, about biological and medical background.

Thank you I'll put some more time into studying this thanks I know I can do it I just told my mom via email about this right now since you know a lot about this epicene thank you I'll try using the things you talked about

I just got a msg from my mom saying she will support me and she said I should see my councilor I told her I am having female thoughts and I think my grandma might be able to help me she's all into herbs and natural foods and sprits so I will Probably talk to her as well

Steele,
I think you are making a good move talking to your parents and grandparents about your gender conflict. With their open minded support and their desire to do what's in your best long term interest, you will be miles ahead of many of us who only wish we could have addressed our own gender identity issues at your age. Your parents, as trained professionals, will know if seeing a gender therapist is the best course at this time, and the therapist will help to diagnose the extent of your gender discomfort, and begin treatment that's appropriate at this stage of your life.

It's good that you contacted us here with your question and I hope we have been helpful. Good luck.

CK

Thank you Clara

Great! Bo is def a great way to do it permanently! But may save that for later after your counseling and drs recommendations (pharma route)

Best of luck to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon