Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pro Hormones

Thank you jacp114,
(03-01-2014, 11:53 PM)jacp114 Wrote:  I think a pro-aromatase would be good in general for every program. I don't see much research on the impact BO does on hormones, but it seems like it boosts them in general.

So this would make sense to add this thread as it relates to the others I've recently posted. So much more to increase our breast IQ knowledge, which might be a little more than squat currently.Rolleyes

Quote:PRO-HORMONES AND THE ESTROGEN FACTOR
When prohormone supplements are converted into testosterone by various enzymes in the liver and other tissues, they circulate in the blood as free and bound testosterone. As such, they are subject to conversion to estrogen whenever the enzyme aromatase is encountered. As the estrogen levels rise from this conversion, the testosterone/estrogen ratio (T/E ratio) tips toward estrogen. When that happens, several negative events related to higher body estrogen levels in men begin to occur. These estrogen-related effects include possible gynecomastia or male breast development. This is commonly seen in many athletes who use anabolic steroid drugs capable of being aromatized, such as testosterone injections.

Quote:Normally most of the circulating testosterone in the blood plasma are bound to liver-produced proteins, such as sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and to a lesser and weaker extent, albumin. But only the free or unbound testosterone (about 2% of the total amount in plasma) in active in the sense that it can interact with cellular androgen receptors.

I've been interested in adding DIM, still doing more research about it.
Quote:Providing DIM 
Providing DIM to humans leads to an increased ratio of good 2-hydroxy estrogens to "bad" 16-hydroxyestrone. In fact, human studies showed that DIM resulted in a 75% increase in good estrogens with a 50% decrease in bad estrogens linked to disease onset. Other studies show that low levels of the beneficial 2-hydroxy estrogens are linked to breast cancers in both men (12) and women (13); uterine cancer (14); cervical cancer; and system lupus erythematosus (15), an autoimmune disease more common in women. Many previous risk factors for breast cancer development, such as obesity, high fat diets, and diets lacking omega-3 fatty acids are also characterized by a low-level 2-hydroxy synthesis in the body (16).
http://www11.netrition.com/estrogen_factor_page.html

I remember taking Pregnenolone for a short time when I first started doing NBE, but the interactions has some benefits worth looking into:
Pregnenolone the grandmother hormone
http://blog.arkofwellness.com/pregnenolo...r-hormone/

Pregnenolone, 3beta-Hydroxypregn-5-en-20-one is an endogenous steroid hormone involved in the steroidogenesis of progestogens, mineralocorticoids, glucocorticoids, androgens, and estrogens, as well as the neuroactive steroids. Wikipedia
Quote:While our youth-giving hormones are diminishing, loss of quality-of-life progressively settles in. We slowly begin to experience physical and mental decline; loss of energy, memory loss, visual and hearing impairment, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, and sexual decline, just to name a few. Supplementing small amounts of these neuro-hormones may slow these age-related processes, improving one's quality of life by rejuvenating the body to more youthful functioning.

Quote:Some other hormones that decline with age are DHEA, the estrogens, testosterone, progesterone and growth hormone. These are considered biomarkers of aging as well. Since pregnenolone provides the initial raw material from which all the other steroid hormones are made, some of our other hormones will decline in a parallel fashion
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articl...enals.aspx

Thoughts our recommendations are welcomed Smile

We can finds all these "magical" things to make us grow tits, wouldn't it also be great if we could find some herb, or what have you, to change our bodily chemistry in such a way that we could also become completely female over the course of a few months/years?

I'd say that's a reasonable request,

It's no surprise that some folks taking synthetics look down upon NBE, or view it as waist of time. If only that we're true, tell the over 13,000 here that! Smile

(04-01-2014, 11:39 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I'd say that's a reasonable request,

It's no surprise that some folks taking synthetics look down upon NBE, or view it as waist of time. If only that we're true, tell the over 13,000 here that! Smile

I actually thought this was a thread in favor of pharmaceutical hormones when I first saw it.

I should've known better on this board lol. Don't pretend that the majority of people on here don't look down on synthetics in exactly the same manner. It's just how people are conditioned to act. Duality is used to divide people across all different fields of interest....sports, politics, Breast enhancement methods....its all a "team" mentality, and you're either with "us" or against "us".

Ugh.

Not that I look down on NBE, I think each method can obviously work for some people. Both are a waste of time for me ;p.

Not that I ever give up...just ordered an assload of hops so we'll see how that goes. If it fails, I'll go back to synthetics. I'm an equal opportunity liver destroyer.

(05-01-2014, 12:38 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Not that I ever give up...just ordered an assload of hops so we'll see how that goes. If it fails, I'll go back to synthetics. I'm an equal opportunity liver destroyer.

I hope the hops works for you, Sarah. It's gotta be frustrating. What about implants? Might be cheaper in the long run.

CK

(05-01-2014, 01:00 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 12:38 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Not that I ever give up...just ordered an assload of hops so we'll see how that goes. If it fails, I'll go back to synthetics. I'm an equal opportunity liver destroyer.

I hope the hops works for you, Sarah. It's gotta be frustrating. What about implants? Might be cheaper in the long run.

CK

LOL, I never thought I'd see someone suggest implants on this site.(Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind) Wow! You're either extremely open minded, or I'm completely a lost cause. Sad

Anyways, if I'm confronting my fear of going under the knife, it'll be to alter a part of my body that bothers me quite a bit more than my lack of boobs Tongue Then again, waking up with something that I've struggled so much to grow would be pretty amazing. We'll see. Blush

With the amount of money I'm about to sink into laser hair removal, I could actually get implants, oddly enough. But again, the facial hair bothers me a lot...

Woah, talk about offtopic. I need to stay in the GI section where these kinds of posts belong. lmao...sorry Lotus.

(05-01-2014, 01:04 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 01:00 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

CK

LOL, I never thought I'd see someone suggest implants on this site.(Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind) Wow! You're either extremely open minded, or I'm completely a lost cause. Sad

Anyways, if I'm confronting my fear of going under the knife, it'll be to alter a part of my body that bothers me quite a bit more than my lack of boobs Tongue

Woah, talk about offtopic. I need to stay in the GI section where these kinds of posts belong. lmao...sorry Lotus.

My bad, Sarah, but I was curious.

CK

(05-01-2014, 12:38 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I actually thought this was a thread in favor of pharmaceutical hormones when I first saw it.
Actually it's just the opposite, the goal is NBE

(05-01-2014, 12:38 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I should've known better on this board lol. Don't pretend that the majority of people on here don't look down on synthetics in exactly the same manner. It's just how people are conditioned to act
Some (unspecified amount in definition) but i appreciate your sarcasm,lol....

Believe or not I've considered it on a number of occasions, so that would put ME in the (some) category one of these days. So why is it looked down upon on other TG/CD/TS forums, and don't pretend it's not!. The goal in terms of breast growth is basically the same, in terms of complete transition well that's quite a bit different, but I should've known you'd come with guns blazing,lol (relax, that's a compliment)

By the way, I'm a equal opportunity poser, when it comes to my goal, I'll be chasing that for the rest of my life! Rolleyes

Maybe I was misunderstood. The thread title is pro-hormones... so I thought maybe someone was pro pharm hormones, genuinely. For like half a second ;p

There isn't any sarcasm in my post, as far as I can tell. I didn't think my guns were "blazing" either. It's just that people in both camps are polarized to such a degree that no meaningful exchange of ideas can take place, as is often the case when it comes to any topic these days. I quoted you, but the reply wasn't particularly meant for you alone, sorry about that. I was speaking more generally.

Oh, and no need for apologies CK. I think I'm kinda a lost cause myself ;p

Forgive me when say this, you don't see the sarcasm because it's just your nature!, I that's what I love about you. And no that's not a request for a date, you goof!

Your sense of humor adds to this forum, even if it (forum) fails in your expectations, don't change!

I was yanking your chain! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon