Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Transgender Film Recommendations

Hi MM,
The "western" was actually set in Australia. Jagger played the title character, named Ned Kelly, a famous Australian bush ranger (outlaw).
The slicked back hair look was out of Performance, where he played a reclusive rock star holed up in a London mansion with two beautiful girls and a bunch of drugs and some blurred line gender issues. A good looking young London gangster on the lam from the mob crashes in looking for a place to hide. He thinks he is in control but things don't turn out that way. It is a really bizarre but very interesting ride. I recommend it. I have not seen it in years but just ordered a new copy on Amazon.

(20-01-2014, 01:30 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hi MM,
The "western" was actually set in Australia. Jagger played the title character, named Ned Kelly, a famous Australian bush ranger (outlaw).
The slicked back hair look was out of Performance, where he played a reclusive rock star holed up in a London mansion with two beautiful girls and a bunch of drugs and some blurred line gender issues. A good looking young London gangster on the lam from the mob crashes in looking for a place to hide. He thinks he is in control but things don't turn out that way. It is a really bizarre but very interesting ride. I recommend it. I have not seen it in years but just ordered a new copy on Amazon.

Oh! Okay, so, at least I've seen pictures from it. Thanks for letting me know!

(15-01-2014, 05:02 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Vandread is fucking awesome.

+respect to Lenneth....although I really didn't find much of a TG element involved there lol

the TG element is in season 2, and starts towards the end of episode 10 and in a couple more episodes after.

Pedro Almadovar deals with transgender issues in "all about my Mother". It deals with issues of identity more generally. There is also his "Bad Education."

Then there's Rainer Werner Fassninder's "in a year of thirteen moons." Warning: these are not films for the faint of heart!

I see no one's mentioned, "The World According To Garp", where John Lithgow plays a TS ex-football player.

Makes me wonder: Lithgow looked bad (imo), but how many of us would look any better? Big Grin

Sadly, most us dream we will end up looking like Andrej Pelic, when, for most, the Lithgow thing is far more realistic. Rolleyes
Frankly, that is likely a major reason why many choose not to go that route, wouldn't you think?Huh

(23-01-2014, 01:59 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Makes me wonder: Lithgow looked bad (imo), but how many of us would look any better? Big Grin

I never heard of him before that movie and, as far as I knew, he either WAS a woman or a guy that had a sex change!! I mean, when I first saw him in the movie, he looked like a woman!! A bit male, but still a woman!

(23-01-2014, 02:30 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Sadly, most us dream we will end up looking like Andrej Pelic, when, for most, the Lithgow thing is far more realistic. Rolleyes
Frankly, that is likely a major reason why many choose not to go that route, wouldn't you think?Huh

Well, one thing you CAN do is look up a make-up artist/photographer that will let you dress as fem as you want, put make-up on you and then take pictures for you to have. I've seen one on YT that does a GREAT job of femming the guys so well, the only way you can tell they're guys is because they're so damned tall!!
This isn't the video I was looking for, but it makes the point. http://youtu.be/Bfsg6S0kT6E

This might help.

http://youtu.be/sSiVTBuW95k

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon