Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Regrets. Do not read unless over 21

One time I was this girl and I told everyone one I was pregnet when I wasn't. Things just spiraled out of control I don't know who I was at the time but I regreted it for some time now. I ran away and changed into a man because of it.

I was a total slut when ever I was this hot sexy girl. I did this movie where I stripped off my shirt and made out with this guy but I let him fondle my breast while kissing me. I was really stupid for doing such a film. I can't remember much about it now but I am afraid I did worse.

I don't know for sure how many men I had Sex with when I got turned into a woman. I am scared I may be stuck in a bad situation or place if I turn into a sexy woman again.
I really wish I did not marry my husband and I regret that I might have had multiple husbands.

I can't remember everything and put all of the pieces of my sorted life together.

I regret ever being a witch or having something to do with witchcraft, demons, satan and so on.

I really regret that contract I made with satan. I regret all the things I ever did that were dumb.

I do not like thinking they messed with my mind or body with those strange red beams or light that went through my cieling to my head. I am not sure what that alein or demon was doing on top of me doing some psychic krap to me. I can't put everything together right now but mainly stay away from any blonds that say they are satan and stay away from any odd UFOs. I guess this is a warning for anyone and also don't try to make deals with the devil.

I just want peace and truth and light. I need some anchor to reality and truth and life. Jesus, I am for sure messed up. I need a living truth and holy spirit to dig me out of the snow and blurryness that has become my life.

Go to your nearest Orthodox church. The only thing that can help you and bring you peace is the Lord God almighty. I will pray for you. This is so scary. It sounds like illuminati mkultra mind control stuff which ive taken quite a deep look in too. Id say more but quite honestly im afraid to touch this subject. I think it is best left in Gods hands and I will just pray!

(06-01-2014, 03:15 PM)travbm Wrote:  One time I was this girl and I told everyone one I was pregnet when I wasn't. Things just spiraled out of control I don't know who I was at the time but I regreted it for some time now. I ran away and changed into a man because of it.

I was a total slut when ever I was this hot sexy girl. I did this movie where I stripped off my shirt and made out with this guy but I let him fondle my breast while kissing me. I was really stupid for doing such a film. I can't remember much about it now but I am afraid I did worse.

I don't know for sure how many men I had Sex with when I got turned into a woman. I am scared I may be stuck in a bad situation or place if I turn into a sexy woman again.
I really wish I did not marry my husband and I regret that I might have had multiple husbands.

I can't remember everything and put all of the pieces of my sorted life together.

I regret ever being a witch or having something to do with witchcraft, demons, satan and so on.

I really regret that contract I made with satan. I regret all the things I ever did that were dumb.

I do not like thinking they messed with my mind or body with those strange red beams or light that went through my cieling to my head. I am not sure what that alein or demon was doing on top of me doing some psychic krap to me. I can't put everything together right now but mainly stay away from any blonds that say they are satan and stay away from any odd UFOs. I guess this is a warning for anyone and also don't try to make deals with the devil.

I just want peace and truth and light. I need some anchor to reality and truth and life. Jesus, I am for sure messed up. I need a living truth and holy spirit to dig me out of the snow and blurryness that has become my life.

okay here ya go!!! You say you messed up and need Jesus's help. All you have to do is ask for forgiveness, repent of your ways, ask for deliverance, accept him as your lord and savior, the Holy Spirit will enter your body and take over. The demons/satans army will try everything they can to cause you pain and misery, spiritual warfare. You really have to know what Jesus did on the cross for you, he took on your sin, so this sin your dealing with he already conquered. So therefor, release it to him. He knows what you did, yes. But you need to figure out what you want. will satan get your soul or not? It's forever if he does. Do you need help? Are you possessed? Jesus is more powerful than satan. Cast satan into the lake of fire in Jesus name when you feel the demons/satan harassing you. Rejoice in the name of The Lord look toward him. Did you know God is with you right now. He hears you cry, he counts your tears, he even wants to communicate with you. but it starts with you making the first move. He is waiting. Go to him...

First of all, this has nothing to do with breasts, besides abusing them in a film.
Don't take this the wrong way, (or do, whatever) but you might benefit from psychological help.
Everyone needs it now and then. Especially those brainwashed into other peoples beliefs.

Sounds like a good time to ease up on the hallucinogens!

lol ..what?

(06-01-2014, 03:15 PM)travbm Wrote:  One time I was this girl and I told everyone one I was pregnet when I wasn't. Things just spiraled out of control I don't know who I was at the time but I regreted it for some time now. I ran away and changed into a man because of it.

I understand what she is saying. Yes, you should get help. Both spiritual and mental. First repent of EVERYTHING. That means admitting ALL that you did wrong to Jesus Christ, accepting Him as your Lord and Saviour, and turning away from all that you did wrong. Find a church to become a member at and find a psychiatric place to get meds and counseling. Then meds don't do it all by themselves, but they can help keep the demons/voices out of your mind. Also find a good ob/gyn doctor that will do hormone bloodwork on you to help you balance out your hormones and become feminine again. I am willing to be a spiritual sister to you and help you out. You may inbox me anytime you want or need to ok. But first you need to get that devil out of you!!!!

FIND A CATHOLIC PRIEST TO DO AN EXORCISM IF YOU NEED TO!!! DON'T LET ANYONE BRING YOU DOWN AND FIGHT WHATEVER EVIL THAT IS INSIDE OF YOU!!!!

I LOVE YOU AND SO DOES JESUS CHRIST!!!!

No to the meds! but evualate you brain hormones and find out if there is an imbalance. Something is on you like a parasite. It could be demonic or something from the other dimensions.

I know for a fact, Satan likes to make his visits to people and make them hallucinate.

I agree, Look for Christ and repent, even if you feel you have been good and have Jesus. Sometimes, people are incarnated and sent back here to balance their karma. Being here in the body allows us a second chance to get closer to God. The only way is through Christ.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon