Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about fertility

To date I have had no side effects from FG + FN +SP + RC + HOPS + MACA + ALGERINE .
At my age it takes a bit of fluffing for little man to stand upright and not for too long Sad taking all above herbs has made no diffrence except gain of micro boobies and I think little bit on butt .
I think I have come to a stand still Sad

(12-01-2014, 07:08 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Well, now, Clara dear, don't despair just yet. Remember that my "boy bits" have been under a heavy PM seige for well over three years, with much affect already. And, as they say, "your results may differ". Plus, the change could have been (probably was) coincidental. Could have been the minus fourteen degree weather.
So, don't go thowing yourself under the bus just yetSmile
Besides, I really doubt a short experiment with any of these herbs will have any lasting affect.Wink

Whew! Wink

Still, that must have been a shocker for you.

(12-01-2014, 07:38 PM)myboobs Wrote:  To date I have had no side effects from FG + FN +SP + RC + HOPS + MACA + ALGERINE .
At my age it takes a bit of fluffing for little man to stand upright and not for too long Sad taking all above herbs has made no diffrence except gain of micro boobies and I think little bit on butt .

No PM, Myboobs? BTW, yours are beyond the 'micro' stage. Tongue

CK

(12-01-2014, 07:38 PM)myboobs Wrote:  To date I have had no side effects from FG + FN +SP + RC + HOPS + MACA + ALGERINE .

No PM, Myboobs? BTW, yours are beyond the 'micro' stage. Tongue

CK
[/quote]

I think PM gona have to be next when I finish my present lot of herbs Smile
When I view my boobies straight on in the mirror first thing in morning they look micro Sad it is only side view that you can see something Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon