Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where I stand

I just wanted to make a quick post because of something's I've been reading on this site and things patti has been posting btw (I think your really wise! But a bit closed minded sometimes) But here is where i stand comment below if you have the same experience or in the same situation.

1.i am a male that wants breast the body and mental effects of a woman

2.when I was on pm for the small 2 weeks it was like heaven and my sexual drive was decreased (which too me was good)

3. I still want to play the role of a typical male as in yes I will have girl characteristics but do stuff that most girls wouldn't do (video games, and hang out with my guy friends cause we do hang out often and have sleep overs since we all live in the same area (I'm still in highschool idk what else but I think you get the jist of if)

4. I am not going to dress as a girl as in like ill wear jeans and typical male clothing unless my breast do get to a point where I have too wear girl tops and my butt to girl jeans ( I actually saw a couple nice tops in target and realized it was the woman's section haha) so I guess I wear unisex clothing either way nor will I wear makeup or grow my hair long ( my hair is long for a guy already) but I am comsidering growing my hair over the summer and see what it looks like

5.im not really into many guys if I were to date a guy id be reaaallllyyy picky I have pretty high standard when dating guys ( never have ) but for the most part I think id date girls

6.When I do start pm or bo (because I have been on this site for about 2 or 3 years soaking up information) which I may soon and do start getting the body id like for the most part I AM going to deny that I am doing anything too my body to people like my friends and teachers or whatever and that's only if they ask everyone else I will admit obviously but this world is cruel and judge mental i don't think my friends are like that but they would view me weird...

So yeah that's it sorry this whole post was probably me rambling (I have add) haha but I just felt like speaking my mind thanks for reading so much Smile

You should obviously live your life how you see fit, regardless of how well it fits into anyone's preconceptions of stereotypical transgender roles.

That being said, it's a slippery slope, and your tastes will likely evolve over time. People often DO seem to deceive themselves into thinking that they only want what they can mentally handle at the time. I just see it as part of the process, I suppose.

Good luck either way though Tongue

Oh yes totally! I think that's just more me and it fits me more.I don't think my taste will really change cause it's still me right haha but I'll keep that in mind.

Sarah has pretty much got it right. You will undergo an evolution, Jamie. It's inevitable. Just roll with it and try to understand it as it's happening. You may call me a bit close-minded, that's OK. I prefer to think of it as provocative. Got you to speak up, didn't it? Just don't try to pick a box and make yourself fit in it. You are who you are. Never claim to be what you're not, and you'll be a lot less confused and more happy.
As far as womens' clothes go, in the majority of cases, the only real feminine part of them is the style and color. not a lot of them are what you would call "fitted" for the female form, though more are becoming that way, jeans in particular. take care! Patti

I would just add talk to your parents. You said you're still in high school. Easier said then done. I'm probably twice your age and still haven't told my folks. But I have a wife and kids now. My wife know about my GID. But if my parents knew I may have taken a different path those many years ago.

And Patti is right about the clothes. I have some nice tank tops I can wear under my regular button downs.

Good luck,

It's a mixed up muddled up, shook up world...... Except for Lola, L-L-Lola

Jamie Lee,

I'm really proud of your post!
(07-01-2014, 07:45 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  I still want to play the role of a typical male as in yes I will have girl characteristics but do stuff that most girls wouldn't do (video games, and hang out with my guy friends cause we do hang out often and have sleep overs since we all live in the same area.
Although I don't play video games (but I'm constantly around them) or have sleep overs, I do have to play the male role for some oblivious or obvious reasons, Perhaps in the future that will change, I do admire that you have more freedom to choose.

(07-01-2014, 07:45 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  but I am comsidering growing my hair over the summer and see what it looks like
I would love to get mine back (cut it off unfortunately).

(07-01-2014, 07:45 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  everyone else I will admit obviously but this world is cruel and judge mental i don't think my friends are like that but they would view me weird...
Having someone to talk to can only help, I'm glad you have friends that could help possibly. If not, a therapist would be the next step, but first things first, right?.

I don't think you'll be judged here, and it's not rambling to me!, just from the heart! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon