Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello All!

Smile 

Hello,
I am Beth and I wanted to introduce myself instead of lurking. I am 30 years old and am a biological male. I am trying a little NBE. I have toyed with some herbs in the past couple months but nothing steady. I just received my order of PM pills with some of the cream to massage with. I must mention that I also "suffer" from gynecomastia, darn.

My regimen will be 1000mg PM/day (two pills, am/pm) plus cream with massaging. I will up dose after 5 days to 1500mg.
I still have some fenugreek and saw palmetto that I will add in until gone.
Also I am drinking spearmint tea twice a day.

Tonight I will post some pics which will be my first day on PM. Fortunately, I have a good starting point.

Beth

Welcome to the forum, Beth. There's a lot to be gained (pun intended) by being a member of BN.

It's good that you're going to post your before picture on the Picture Pages section so you can monitor your progress month to month.

You said "darn" when mentioning that you "suffer" from gynecomastia. Seems like that would be a plus for someone wanting to grow breasts. Just curious about the apparent inconsistency. Huh

Anyway, good luck on your journey.

CK Smile

Had "suffer" not been put in quotation marks, it would have had a different meaning. As it is, I think Beth was being a bit tongue-in cheek with the comment, a little facetious if you will. Nice to see you have a sense of humor, Beth, and welcome to the forum!

(07-01-2014, 06:33 PM)PattiJT Wrote:  Had "suffer" not been put in quotation marks, it would have had a different meaning. As it is, I think Beth was being a bit tongue-in cheek with the comment, a little facetious if you will. Nice to see you have a sense of humor, Beth, and welcome to the forum!

Oh! Duh! (as I strike the side of my head with my hand)

I need more PM to improve my cognitive abilities! Big Grin

CK

Thanks for the laugh you two and that was definitely a sarcastic comment. Before I did anything this morning I measured myself. Please correct my measurement descriptions if needed.

Over - 42" (at top of armpits)
Bust - 43.25" (across nipples)
Under - 38.25" (below breast)
Waist - 34.5" (at smallest point in midsection)
Hips - 41.25" (fattest part of butt)

Hi Beth, and welcome! Smile

I would say you have a mild case of gynecomastia, the question of how you got them could be from a number of reasons.

Making the jump from moobs to boobs takes time, effort, dedication, experimentation, and of course $$$$.

If your willing to take some of the advice from experienced members and not just wing it you'll hopefully achieve your goals. I'm not following what a little NBE is however, is that sarcasm or reservation?

Good job on your pics!....Wink

(08-01-2014, 01:38 AM)BethBCB Wrote:  Thanks for the laugh you two and that was definitely a sarcastic comment. Before I did anything this morning I measured myself. Please correct my measurement descriptions if needed.

Over - 42" (at top of armpits)
Bust - 43.25" (across nipples)
Under - 38.25" (below breast)
Waist - 34.5" (at smallest point in midsection)
Hips - 41.25" (fattest part of butt)
Welcome beth . Looks like you have a good start . You already have some breast tissue and shapely butt . Wishing. You happy growth Smile
Took me ages and I am nowhere near your starting point Sad

Welcome to the forum Beth. Smile

Out of curiosity, where do you get your pm pills and cream?

Lotus, a few months ago I purchased some saw palmetto and fenugreek and started taking them although I did not stick to any regimen and it has been a few weeks since I have taken any. I know nothing happens quickly so that is why I said I had messed around a little bit. No sarcasm that time nor reservation.

Flamesaber, I bought the PM pills and cream from Ainterol and I used the US site. shipping was quick. I ordered on a Wednesday and received on the following Monday.

Truthfully, I am not sure I have gynecomastia as I have never been diagnosed by a doctor. I do however seem to deposit my fat in the chest at a much greater rate than any other males I have noticed. And it has been this way since puberty/teenager age.

I have no real goals, but of course I would like bigger, fuller breasts. Currently, a 38 B seems to fit me well. Most seem to be perfect but I could surely fill them out more.

Beth

(08-01-2014, 02:31 PM)BethBCB Wrote:  Truthfully, I am not sure I have gynecomastia as I have never been diagnosed by a doctor. I do however seem to deposit my fat in the chest at a much greater rate than any other males I have noticed. And it has been this way since puberty/teenager age.

Hello again Beth,
I think you can diagnose gynecomastia yourself by raising your arm and squeezing your breast below the nipple. If you can feel a density lump of tissue there, it most likely indicates the beginnings of breast tissue growth, and it means that you are well on your way to developing female like breasts following an appropriate NBE program. Exciting isn't it? Big Grin

CK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon