Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to do when....

Quick question,

What do you do when your spouse wants some and we're jacked up on Anti-androgens!, do you tell I'm having GID symptoms or just I'm not in the mood!. How often can you play one of those cards before chasing them away! (For good)

Difficult to walk the line and try to take care of both hers and your needs.

(07-01-2014, 10:46 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Quick question,

What do you do when your spouse wants some and we're jacked up on Anti-androgens!, do you tell I'm having GID symptoms or just I'm not in the mood!. How often can you play one of those cards before chasing them away! (For good)

Difficult to walk the line and try to take care of both hers and your needs.

lol, you have a tongue, don't you?

...not that I could ever fill the male role in a sexual relationship for more than a week.

They'd always say I was too girly and bail. Kind of amusing in retrospect. Big Grin

So maybe someone else has better advice lol

Haven't really had that problem. While the menagerie of things I have and am taking have indeed lessened my own desires for initiating sexual adventurism, the ability to perform has not left me in the lurch. This is personally confirmed a couple times a week, but that's probably TMI.
Good one about the tongue, Sarah!Big Grin

Okay, so you've heard from Sarah who isn't presented with the problem,

and you've heard from Patti, who doesn't have the problem,

so now you'll hear my quick answer to your quick question, Lotus:

Strap on. Big Grin

CK

Thanks Sarah,

I actually forgot about that thing,lol, thanks for the reminder!......or memories!. Tongue

I should have put a preference in there that your spouse or significant other knows your doing NBE/HRT,lol

Patti if you still can perform, I need your formula, or does it comes in a pill? Big Grin

Like Sarah says, I'd go with painting her fence, but I WAS also thinking strap on! Strap it around your thigh and let her go to work. Remember, you can also let your fingers do the walking through her yellow pages!! Stick one in palm up and start curling it inside of her as if to say, "Come here". You'll hit her G-spot and maybe even make her squirt!!

(08-01-2014, 05:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Like Sarah says, I'd go with painting her fence, but I WAS also thinking strap on! Strap it around your thigh and let her go to work. Remember, you can also let your fingers do the walking through her yellow pages!! Stick one in palm up and start curling it inside of her as if to say, "Come here". You'll hit her G-spot and maybe even make her squirt!!

LOL....just...gross MM.

(08-01-2014, 05:18 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 05:12 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Like Sarah says, I'd go with painting her fence, but I WAS also thinking strap on! Strap it around your thigh and let her go to work. Remember, you can also let your fingers do the walking through her yellow pages!! Stick one in palm up and start curling it inside of her as if to say, "Come here". You'll hit her G-spot and maybe even make her squirt!!

LOL....just...gross MM.
Some people love escargot, some hate it. :-/

Eh...I just typed what came to mind, don't take it personally LOL

Reading that post made me a little less into girls I think ;p

I think it has a lot to do with being a Scorpio, as well as being born in the year of the tiger, according to my wife.
She keeps pretty good track of my "meds", and while she may set a vague limit on breast size, she also makes sure I don't run out of some kind of anti-andros, to keep me from being a pest in bed.
Without being too descriptive, I have enough other interests to keep me stimulated when so desired. No secret formula, I'm afraid, just a few perversions.
Tongues are wonderful little muscles. Try shaping out every letter of the alphabet while there, and see if you make it all the way to "Z"! If you do, then someone is greedy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon