Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to do when....

(08-01-2014, 05:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Eh...I just typed what came to mind, don't take it personally LOL

Reading that post made me a little less into girls I think ;p
Oh, hell, no! I didn't take it personally, hun. I just couldn't make a shrugging/grinning face, so I went with what was close.

(08-01-2014, 05:50 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 05:23 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Eh...I just typed what came to mind, don't take it personally LOL

Reading that post made me a little less into girls I think ;p
Oh, hell, no! I didn't take it personally, hun. I just couldn't make a shrugging/grinning face, so I went with what was close.

LOL that's funny, because the :/ is what made me think maybe i'd come off as judgmental.

(08-01-2014, 05:26 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Try shaping out every letter of the alphabet while there, and see if you make it all the way to "Z"! If you do, then someone is greedy!
I WAS going to say that! ;-) Just make sure you do it real slow and write huge capital letters. I did that with my ex-fiancé and I could never get past E or F before she just couldn't take it anymore, and I mean that in a VERY GOOD way!!

Hey, slow down!

I can't even get passed A yet, I'll be up all friggen night now, wtf!!!

Write a letter to Santa! ;-) Tongue

Well we've been through lingual techniques, and digital techniques, and device aided technigues, but oughtn't we to include techniques involving those paired protuberances whose development is the reason for this board being here in the first place?

Heh heh... In my case I start with a nice long loving massage. Usually, she gets so relaxed she falls asleep.Tongue

(07-01-2014, 10:46 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Quick question,

What do you do when your spouse wants some and we're jacked up on Anti-androgens!, do you tell I'm having GID symptoms or just I'm not in the mood!. How often can you play one of those cards before chasing them away! (For good)

Difficult to walk the line and try to take care of both hers and your needs.

I'm single. However, I think this is a major reason why I would be most compatible with an asexual female. For what it's worth, I'm always up for some cuddling! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon