Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male NBE questions

I am new here, been looking around time to time just signed up, and need to ask a few q's.
I am looking for breast enlargement only....at this time. I have been trying to educate myself to what would work for me, money is of concern here but so is product effectiveness. I would like to try a cream, pills not out of the question. I am reading for the first time some concerns about Pueraria Mirifica (PM). I had considered Transfemme or similar Bovine Ovary (BO) product until I read about it being permanent no turning back once you reach a certain stage (6 months???) Seems it would not be permanent If I only went with say 2 months worth, instead of 6. I really would like the feminine shapely hips, but must have the breasts at this time. Sounds like BO is out till I can commit to full feminization?
So onto the main questions which is, what products do most of you seem to find most effective? Again cream and pills both fine with me. I've looked at a few, just don't know what to REALLY TRUST that works. I want a simple regimen. If there is good reading on this please let me know, sorry If this has been asked a ton of times, but I am trying to get started on this journey.
Also, I would like to know side effects some have experienced with your suggested products. If it helps, I am 51 years old never smoked, rarely drink much alcohol, have a hard time leaving alone chocolate and junk at times, 6 foot even, 173-180 pounds most years, athletic and active 3/4 of the year, (lots of mountain biking, hiking, snowboarding, rock climbing) and must use Allegra D for allergies, in pretty good heath.
Transfemme sounds like an honest site, many others don't......OR is it just as effective to go herbs? SP, FG, etc. I had thought taking Saw Palmetto and a breast cream might be a good start?
Thanks for any info in advance.[/font]

welcome! If you ant just breast enlargement without any side effects... look into pumping.... Its a mechanical method that uses negative air pressure and it works..... and has none of the feminizing effects that the herbs can have.... I've used it for years.....

It sounds like you've done a fair amount of reading up on NBE and understand the basics. The hurdle we all face as beginners is the choice between our desire for real breasts and avoiding the often undesirable side effects that go along with NBE. Can you accept a drastically reduced male-type libido, loss of male function, and possible sterility in the long run? At your age, these 'side effects' may or may not be that important to you. I think it helps to have a fairly strong female gender identity to deal with these kinds of changes.

I never tried the Noggleberry system (breast pump), so I can't comment on that approach, although my understanding is that the effect is temporary and requires hour long periods of suction to get the swelling you want. But, at least the undesirable effects of adjusting hormone levels are avoided.

CK Smile

Hi DJ and welcome,

Start here first- NEWBEE MUST READ.. What is progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, prolactin in NBE? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11641

(08-01-2014, 05:20 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I never tried the Noggleberry system (breast pump), so I can't comment on that approach, although my understanding is that the effect is temporary and requires hour long periods of suction to get the swelling you want. But, at least the undesirable effects of adjusting hormone levels are avoided.

CK Smile

Actually the swelling is temporary but it is a side effect and not the effect.... daily pumping generates a small amount of real tissues growth each time and over months it cumulates in to larger growth... typically one cup size in 6 months....

(08-01-2014, 08:13 PM)Lotus Aphrodite Wrote:  Hi DJ and welcome,

Start here first- NEWBEE MUST READ.. What is progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, prolactin in NBE? http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11641

Lotus, thanks so much for the good reading. I guess I do not really understand some of it in how it directly affects males, though I do get the jist of it. Karren, a thanks for the suggestion. I think I may try a Noogleberry. I am still daily looking and reading on BO. I am interested in Swansons Raw Ovarian.
On a different note, I had at one time a year ago used SP and FG both from GNC, but only used it for a few months, thought I saw a very slight increase in breast size, so slight not sure. Just felt the money beind spent was not doing much, but then again a few months was not very long.
My start will probably be a noggle, and think longer but possibly try Swansons, and something to keep my temp up If needed. What do you think?

(08-01-2014, 10:41 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(08-01-2014, 05:20 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I never tried the Noggleberry system (breast pump), so I can't comment on that approach, although my understanding is that the effect is temporary and requires hour long periods of suction to get the swelling you want. But, at least the undesirable effects of adjusting hormone levels are avoided.

CK Smile

Actually the swelling is temporary but it is a side effect and not the effect.... daily pumping generates a small amount of real tissues growth each time and over months it cumulates in to larger growth... typically one cup size in 6 months....

Karren, please explain. Assuming one is not on any herbs, what are the "real tissues" that grow using Noogleberry? Fat? It can't be breast glandular tissue, can it? I thought it was just body fluids pulled into the chest tissues by the suction. Totally temporary effect. Huh

CK

Brava explains it pretty well.. Tissue growth in negative air pressure has been used for a while... and it is breast tissue.... not fat or fluids.....

www.mybrava.com/the-science-behind-brava.asp

(09-01-2014, 09:36 PM)Karren Wrote:  Brava explains it pretty well.. Tissue growth in negative air pressure has been used for a while... and it is breast tissue.... not fat or fluids.....

www.mybrava.com/the-science-behind-brava.asp

Very interesting, Karren, but I wonder if this mechanism is only effective if one already has a fair amount of breast tissue. It might not work for a bio-male who is flat chested. Your thoughts?

CK Smile

I started a couple years ago and was an A cup..... you've seen my photos.... nearing a C... Being male or female has nothing to do with it.... has really nothing to do with hormones.... imho...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon