Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

woolyscully's program

Hi beautiful people! I've been lurking for a bit. I'm a queer androgynous 24 year old who's been trying some herbal, dietary, and supplement based feminization for a little while now. I have naturally femme features and shape and think of myself as a non binary trans woman

Most days I take
1 to 2 pots of tea - AM green and spearmint, PM chamomile, spearmint, sometimes fennel, lavender
1 tsp fenugreek powder and 1-2 tbsp ground flax in oatmeal
Red clover sprouted seeds or supplement
other dietary phytoestrogens and fats, ie soy, legumes, nuts and seeds, meat, dairy
skincare/body: tea tree oil soap, mint shaving cream, virgin coconut oil, zinc shampoo, flax oil on scalp
flax oil breast massage (could use some guidance on technique)
hoppy beer (IPAs) (stopped drinking regularly because I'm on an SSRI)
marijuana

just started
hops supplement 600 mg at night
biotin B7 1000 mcg

I'm considering conventional mtf HRT but I don't know how long it will take to access. In the mean time, would anyone care to comment on this regimen? Would adding PM give me the kind of results naturally that spiro and estrodiol give? Is NBE safer than HRT?

Hey Wooly, looks like a great start. Bet you would really take off with a balanced PM program.

Lotsa Luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon