Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More on BO

Hi.

I've got a few more questions about BO. Hopefully I'm not asking something that's already been answered.

I know there are some of us taking or have taken BO.
I believe PattiJT is still taking it?
If you've seen results with BO what dosage are you taking and do you take anything else with it?

As for the claims of changes being permanent after 6 mo. has anyone actually reached this point, or know someone who has? If so, was it with Swansons or Transfemme/BB?
And if so, was there any sign or indication that you'd passed that point?

Assuming the "permanence" is real I wonder if it would happen if using BO for several months but not consecutively or would it only happen with staying on it continually for that period?

Thanks for any help.

Julie

Hi!

I am using Swanson's multiglandulars and exactly in the following quantities: 6 pills in the morning, 6 in the night.

I can tell you I made a pause of two months due relocation, one month ago I started again and I noticed how fast the development is going... My hips are already wider, is not a bone related thing but fat reassignment and also my breast is growing more. Seems that, apparently, the two months pause worked as cleansing...

I am already 10 months taking BO and yes, are permanent. Only downside in my 2 months pause: I lost weight.

Hope this help.

(09-01-2014, 10:49 PM)emilymd Wrote:  Hi!

I am using Swanson's multiglandulars and exactly in the following quantities: 6 pills in the morning, 6 in the night.

I can tell you I made a pause of two months due relocation, one month ago I started again and I noticed how fast the development is going... My hips are already wider, is not a bone related thing but fat reassignment and also my breast is growing more. Seems that, apparently, the two months pause worked as cleansing...

I am already 10 months taking BO and yes, are permanent. Only downside in my 2 months pause: I lost weight.

Hope this help.

I believe the question was as to permanent change . Ie male functions . I believe males who are not looking for full tranformation have to be very carefull with BO

Hi Emily.
Thanks for the reply.
I took PM for about 5 months, then took BO gor a month, I really couldn't tell if it did more, seemed stalled, probably too low a dose.
I just started taking it again -3 3x a day. would it be better just twice a day?

You say yes it's permanent - how do you know? what do you base that on if you're still taking it? and do you have some idea when u crossed that threshold? if so, what told you so?

Thanks again,
Julie

Hi Julie,

If your talking about the statement of permanence, that's most likely from the supplier. So how do you know if it's permanent?, look down below, If it's mostly disappeared that's one sign, developing breasts is another sign.

The 6 month mark is arbitrary, there's a lack of factual evidence. Think about it, that's based on their daily requirements. Most (bio-males) on BO here don't do normal.

I would suggest that you post your plan on the newly created Bio-male program section so we can help with your program.

Currently I'm alternating BO and PM (yes I like radical), posted in my program. I'm also interested in adding new alternatives in converting free testosterone.

My take on permanence is that whatever causes it, any actual formation of breast tissue (as opposed to fat distribution), must be at least partially permanent. So don't take it much further than you are prepared to live with (on the basis of what is reported here, you may find by that time that you are happy to take it further). Remember the old quotation (Saki I think) that the secret of success is to know just how far to go, and then go just a little bit further.There are too many variables to provide any real estimate as to how long it will take to reach that point.

(10-01-2014, 01:49 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  My take on permanence is that whatever causes it, any actual formation of breast tissue (as opposed to fat distribution), must be at least partially permanent. So don't take it much further than you are prepared to live with (on the basis of what is reported here, you may find by that time that you are happy to take it further). Remember the old quotation (Saki I think) that the secret of success is to know just how far to go, and then go just a little bit further.There are too many variables to provide any real estimate as to how long it will take to reach that point.

Annabel,
I have no idea how far to go. I was thinking about it yesterday. Concluded that when I feel them bouncing up and down when I run up the stairs, I should stop. I'm not there yet. Big Grin

What's your test?

CK

(10-01-2014, 01:58 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(10-01-2014, 01:49 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  My take on permanence is that whatever causes it, any actual formation of breast tissue (as opposed to fat distribution), must be at least partially permanent. So don't take it much further than you are prepared to live with (on the basis of what is reported here, you may find by that time that you are happy to take it further). Remember the old quotation (Saki I think) that the secret of success is to know just how far to go, and then go just a little bit further.There are too many variables to provide any real estimate as to how long it will take to reach that point.

Annabel,
I have no idea how far to go. I was thinking about it yesterday. Concluded that when I feel them bouncing up and down when I run up the stairs, I should stop. I'm not there yet. Big Grin

What's your test?

CK

I think this specifically refers to bio-male taking BO .
Question is when does taking BO reaches a point where the male functions are irreversible .
The websited generally give 6 months as to rule of thumc .
But to bio-males wishing to go alll the way there is no point where one needs to stop.

Hi again.
Got a couple more questions

It was suggested to me to take Swanson's Pituitary Glandular along with the BO. Thoughts?

Also, I know it's recommended to take PM on an empty stomach, like 30 minutes before breakfast.
I've never seen similar recommendations for BO. Anyone know or have suggestions? Do you take it before/with/after food?

If any of you also take the pituitary, do you take it at the same time as the BO or different?

Thanks again for your help!

Julie

Julie,

Good questions, I couldn't find a lot about dosing other than product information. Here's what I found:

Swansons Bo says for a female to take 1 capsule per day w/ 1 glass of water!, that must be revised because I thought it was 2 caps. per day.

Old Breast Nexus!
Just a note on taking pituitary,If you are not over 30 or 35 it is not recommended that you take pituitary gland.It will interfere with your natural ability to produce GH. If you want to increase your GH production,Take 1 to 3 g of L-arginine before bedtime on an empty stomach.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10514
The directions for BB are to take on an empty stomach 1-2 hours before eating. They also recommended the following supplements: L-Tyrosine, Royal Jelly, Flaxseed Oil/Borage Oil/Fish Oil if you have a high metabolism. You may also add Saw Palmetto if you have excess of testosterone.

I would say from experience the more protein you take in shake form the better your results. Anywhere from 20-60 grams in a shake form is good. As well as another 60-90 grams from your diet.

Other supplements would be amino acids. They are very good for your growth. I also find that massaging too much may hinder results. Last, try to find out if you have a hormonal imbalance which could also hinder your progress.

When you take glandular supplements of pituitary,you are interfering with the natural ability of your own pituitary to produce the growth hormone. That is what Fawn,from the botanical site explained.So if you want to increase your growth hormone production,just take 1 to 3 g of L-arginine on an emty stomach before bedtime.If you have any additional questions i would be happy to answer good luck!

I take mine on an empty stomach before breakfast, dinner and before sleeping, works with the growth hormone process. Smile lotus

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon