Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's talk about sex

I've had a similar experience a few years ago, but I think what stopped it, as I haven't felt that way in a long time, is that, when I have a diddle, I think of myself as a woman having sex with a guy and when I'm done, the bra, tits and what have you, still stay on!! The only time I'd take the bra & tits off afterwards is if, like right now, my fingers are very dry and splitting open because, for some reason, any pressure on my shoulder or around my chest, as in: bra straps, makes it feel like there's a tiny ball under my skin in my right arm pit that's cutting off circulation which makes my fingers split open even more. Sometimes, I don't even have to use my fingers and they'll be completely free of splits when I put the bra on, but a few hours later, they start to split open!! This goes on right beside my nails at the tips of my fingers. It started in 1994 and I've been dealing with it ever since!! :-( If they're only very slightly split open, a single drop of water in the split can make it grow dramatically in just a few moments!! Nothing seems to be able to stop it!! :**-(

Dressing is an erotic,sensual fulfilling thing at least to me.
The same can be said about sex.
If you combine them together what do you get?

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's...

It's my least favorite of the Hallmark holidays... If only my wife bought me some sexy undergarments. Lol.
[/i]

(13-02-2014, 05:03 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's...

It's my least favorite of the Hallmark holidays... If only my wife bought me some sexy undergarments. Lol.
[/i]

Or, you could buy some sexy underwear for her, and later borrow it (with her permission, of course). Big Grin

Clara Smile

(13-02-2014, 05:15 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(13-02-2014, 05:03 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's...

[/i]

Or, you could buy some sexy underwear for her, and later borrow it (with her permission, of course). Big Grin

Clara Smile

Clara, you devil, you! Wink

(Of course, that only works if you're both about the same size. LOL)

(13-02-2014, 05:49 PM)MichelleM Wrote:  
(13-02-2014, 05:15 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

[/i]

Clara Smile

Clara, you devil, you! Wink

(Of course, that only works if you're both about the same size. LOL)

Good point, Michelle. My DW is actually bigger than I, but I think I could get away with buying the lingerie to fit me (she'd think I still saw her as the slender young woman that I married). Then, she'd hand it over to me to try on with a twinkle in her eye anticipating an evening of LLL (that's luscious lesbian love). Tongue

Clara Smile

Buy two pair of edible panties and each of you can wear one!! Use your imagination from there!! ;-)

Nothing much to discuss on the board at the moment, so I thought I'd throw this question out for your thoughts:

How has your herbal or pharma HRT program changed your attitudes about sex?

For myself, I've found that shifting my hormonal balance has made me more aware of the differences in the way men and women view sex. Just reading about the differences doesn't come close to experiencing them, if only to a small extent.

I do have a better appreciation for men's struggle to constrain their sexual urges, and at the same time women's struggle to constrain their emotions.

Thoughts?

Clara Smile

(05-04-2014, 04:12 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Nothing much to discuss on the board at the moment

Would this include my cold turkey thread? Huh That's been generating a lot of replies in the last few days.

(05-04-2014, 04:12 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  How has your herbal or pharma HRT program changed your attitudes about sex?

Herbal HRT has made me realize that one's libidio and need for sex is very malleable. During my course on pm, I've gone from regarding my libidio as an irrestible urge that must be satisfied, to a minor inconvenience to something that is largely irrelevant in my life.

Lol...welcome to my world, Flame!Rolleyes
For months I have hardly thought about sex. Though... I confess, with the changes in my program recently, I have begun to feel some "stirrings", and further to a confession that a little more libido than I have had might be nice again. Not, of course, though, if it means a decrease in growth or a reduction in the other feminizing affects.
It is a fine line to walk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon