Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's talk about sex

(15-01-2014, 07:11 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-01-2014, 04:03 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks for getting this thread back on the topic of sex, Jessica.
All through my adult life, I was never much into regular intercourse. I did it that way because it was expected, and still do occasionally, but it isn't where the sparks fly. I wanted to be the one being penetrated, not the other way around. So, you can imagine my reaction when one evening, in the heat of passion, my wife inserted her finger in my ass! Ever try it? Once you get past the initial discomfort, it's fantastic. Tongue

Can I say this here?

I can't believe I've posted 200 times in so short a period. What a blabber mouth! Blush

CK Smile

I'm kinda surprised that there are people who need to fantasize about being penetrated to get off who HAVEN'T tried a finger...or two..or three....in there before.

Hey, don't blame me...Clara asked lmao
-------------------------------
Sarah, you are so funny. I am just giggling as I write. Smile

(15-01-2014, 07:11 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-01-2014, 04:03 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Thanks for getting this thread back on the topic of sex, Jessica.
All through my adult life, I was never much into regular intercourse. I did it that way because it was expected, and still do occasionally, but it isn't where the sparks fly. I wanted to be the one being penetrated, not the other way around. So, you can imagine my reaction when one evening, in the heat of passion, my wife inserted her finger in my ass! Ever try it? Once you get past the initial discomfort, it's fantastic. Tongue

Can I say this here?

I can't believe I've posted 200 times in so short a period. What a blabber mouth! Blush

CK Smile

I'm kinda surprised that there are people who need to fantasize about being penetrated to get off who HAVEN'T tried a finger...or two..or three....in there before.

Hey, don't blame me...Clara asked lmao

Yeah, it's one advantage we Tgirls have over the Ggirls. It's called a prostate! My doctor is always apologetic when it comes time to check out the size of my prostate. If she only knew! Tongue

CK Smile

Why stop at fingers? LOL

(15-01-2014, 07:39 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Why stop at fingers? LOL

Who's to say we do? I sure didn't.

Actually though, I don't find this type of thing as appealing as I did before starting PM/mones.

Maybe it was more a release of my feminine urges than sexual. Maybe a combo....all I know is that it doesn't do much for me anymore. Maybe all the SP shrunk my prostate lol.

Oh, and editing a post like the one I quoted is just wrong. I'm dying to know what the less censored version was. Don't be shy now, doodlebug has been offended already ;p

Aw....it was just some nonsense about shotglasses and clown noses.... Heh hehTongue

(15-01-2014, 09:46 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Aw....it was just some nonsense about shotglasses and clown noses.... Heh hehTongue

Hahaha.

Hmm, I always preferred more phallically shaped objects. I guess I'm just too much of a prude.

;p

I still remember going into a sex shop(alone), and picking something out. Most embarrassing experience ever. This is coming from someone who buys makeup and shops for women's clothes. This stuff doesn't even faze me anymore. I guess that's a good thing.

Sometimes I get the feeling I'm entirely too open on this forum.

Been there, done that.Tongue

(15-01-2014, 09:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

Who's to say we do? I sure didn't.

Actually though, I don't find this type of thing as appealing as I did before starting PM/mones.

Maybe it was more a release of my feminine urges than sexual. Maybe a combo....all I know is that it doesn't do much for me anymore. Maybe all the SP shrunk my prostate lol.

Me, too. I used to want it as often as DW would allow. Now, on PM, it's not a priority. I bought a rather expensive Vixskin dildo a few weeks ago, and the damn thing is still in the box! Sad

T-based libido is a funny thing, isn't it? I now understand what my wife's sexual drive was all about, and why she was rarely the initiator. Since PM, I'm the same way now. I need to be coaxed into the mood, too. Fortunately, it doesn't take a lot of coaxing. A gentle touch will set me aflame. Tongue

CK Smile

(15-01-2014, 04:03 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  All through my adult life, I was never much into regular intercourse. I did it that way because it was expected, and still do occasionally, but it isn't where the sparks fly. I wanted to be the one being penetrated, not the other way around.
CK Smile

While I have thoroughly enjoyed doing the penetrating, I too imagined what it would be like to be penetrated early on. Even bought my first toy when I was 18, and once married took it to another level (of which lately it has skyrocketed!!!) There are times now where I find myself wanting to be penetrated more and more and times where my wife tells me she wants to penetrate me! Big Grin

Exactly! Tongue

(15-01-2014, 09:43 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  ...Don't be shy now, doodlebug has been offended already ;p

Hey now! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon