Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's talk about sex

(15-01-2014, 09:57 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(15-01-2014, 09:46 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Aw....it was just some nonsense about shotglasses and clown noses.... Heh hehTongue

Hahaha.

Hmm, I always preferred more phallically shaped objects. I guess I'm just too much of a prude.

;p
Profound revelation: No matter how much you may dislike pickles, it IS, after all, the ONLY thing you can do with cucumbers!
Welllllllll......maybe not!!

A dildo with a suction cup end is a wonderful "tool" for that occasional "internal cleansing" in the shower. Why not be clean inside as well as outside? And enjoy it at the same time! I've even found a money-saving non-sexual use for it that pretty well made it pay for itself. Economics CAN be fun!

(16-01-2014, 06:29 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  A dildo with a suction cup end is a wonderful "tool" for that occasional "internal cleansing" in the shower. Why not be clean inside as well as outside? And enjoy it at the same time! I've even found a money-saving non-sexual use for it that pretty well made it pay for itself. Economics CAN be fun!

The suction cup is on the inside or the outside?

The outside, at the base, right behind the "balls". And it has a very good grip!
I'm talking about YOUR internal cleansing, and getting yourself clean in and out while showering. Sorry if I was confusing.
To further clarify, stick it on the wall, and enjoy!

(16-01-2014, 07:13 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  The outside, at the base, right behind the "balls". And it has a very good grip!
I'm talking about YOUR internal cleansing, and getting yourself clean in and out while showering. Sorry if I was confusing.
To further clarify, stick it on the wall, and enjoy!

Oh!! I know EXACTLY what you mean, now!! I thought you meant the cup would, somehow, such you clean. I HAVE seen the kind you're talking about!!

Hi all, this is such a brilliant topic and I have been so absorbed in your posts, so much so, I felt I had little to contribute except to say that for nearly all of my 40+ years of marriage I have frequently engineered my wife spending time on top of me so that I could let my mind drift into pretending it was her that had the penis. This invariably would cause me to climax way too soon and I paid the price by trying to keep an erection against the odds.

Fast forward to now, she is now very reluctant to have any sex believing I would engineer or steer it towards a lesbian relationship Big Grin lol ! I did buy a vibrating Dildo in the hope it would arouse her sufficiently where we both would have joy with it, oh how wrong can one person be.

Basically she seems to have written sex out for her, yes I do accept our ages may have played a part in this, but I think it runs a little deeper insofar as my CD'ing is more to do with it. Looks like it's just me and the Dildo now lol! But I can derive so much pleasure and gratification just buying , wearing and parading in my feminine clothes at the moment.

Love Heather XX

Well, this is America, home to the do it yourselfer...lol.Tongue

Further to my previous post I would like to add that " it's not about me" I get one hell of a kick with 'foreplay' and derive equal pleasure with the arousal of my partner, opposed to the typical male ' wham bam thank you mam' !

HH

(16-01-2014, 07:38 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Fast forward to now, she is now very reluctant to have any sex believing I would engineer or steer it towards a lesbian relationship Big Grin lol ! I did buy a vibrating Dildo in the hope it would arouse her sufficiently where we both would have joy with it, oh how wrong can one person be.

Having experienced the devastating effect PM has had on my libido, I have come to appreciate the role that hormones play in determining one's desire to have sex. Now post-menopause, my wife rarely gets 'horny' on her own. I, thank goodness, have developed what I think is a young woman's libido. I like being on the receiving end of displays of affection, and will often initiate the same, but it doesn't have to lead to more than a long hug and a passionate kiss.

Interestingly, when it does go to the serious stuff, it has been while I'm dressed up pretty. My dear wife isn't disturbed by thoughts of lesbianism. "Lesbian sex", as Doodle calls it, has become our mainstay. What she won't do is take on a role that is too much associated with the male role. For example, I can't get her to put on a strap-on dildo and peg me. Sad

CK Smile

Wow..what a topic! Sex improves overall health but not too much sex.
And ofcourse, not alone sex will do that miracle, everything matters.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon