Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Liquid from nipple?

Hello, I've been on PM (3,000mg) and SP (4 pills??) daily for a month now. I wasn't looking for breast growth, but am in no way objected to it. Anyway, my nipples have been extremely sore, so I came on here to see about a massage or something to lessen the pain. Anyway, I have some harder tissue developing behind my nipple so, during my first massage since starting I decided to push from above the nipple about two inches and slide down with pressure. I started with my right one, and then my left (more tissue). I saw a drop off clear liquid come out of my left nipple. Nervous and excited, I touched it and it wasn't water, but had a more thicker consistency. I know it sounds weird, but I tasted it to see if it had a flavor and it didn't have one. Any ideas what that's all about?? Also.. I got 3 drops one after another. Took 3 times pressing. And, it comes out of different places on the nipple.

False Alarm.. Well, after calming down a bit and seeing others have had similar experiences, I am at ease. I was not expecting that and it really caught me off guard. I was thinking I'd need to be taking some BO or be pumping (which I have no interest in). Anyway, I am always discovering new things about me, my mind and body and I am loving every minute of it. My relationship with my wife has improved immensely. Have a great night everyone.

I have never pumped, sweety, but I have used Supple Nips and often after extended use I find they become full of liquid. At first I thought it was lactation, but I am now more inclined to think it is more like the liquid that forms in a blister. My little babies are usually quite tender afterward.

Samantha, do you have any thoughts on why it would be developing like that? I agree with you on the similarity of that vs the blister liquid, but I'm more interested in why my body would be creating it.

It isnt so much your body producing it i think. More so the mechanical pressure of the suction that is drawing body fluid out of the tissue and into the tissue that has a negative pressure.. At least thats what it sounds like.

Samantha and wantingmore, if you'll re-read hurricane's original posts you'll see that he doesn't pump, only uses finger pressure to press on the underlying glandular tissues. He was wondering if he should pump to express the liquids from the breasts. Pumping (not noogling) to express the milk, might be necessary only if he starts lactating.

hurricane, the reason the fluid comes out in different places, is that there are multiple ducts exiting the nipple, see illustrations. Nipple secretions are often a normal function of the breasts.

clip...
Nipple Discharge (http://www.bccmiami.com/articles/nipple_discharge.cfm)

The breast is a secretory gland that responds to the stimulation of different hormones, including estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are responsible for controlling breast development during puberty. Estrogen promotes the growth of the ducts in the breast, whereas progesterone helps in the development of the secretory cells. The functional unit of the breast is called the terminal duct lobular unit (TDLU). Mammary secretions originate from these breast lobules. It is important to differentiate between nipple discharge and secretion of the nipple.

Nipple discharge is defined as fluid that comes out spontaneously from the nipple.
Nipple secretion refers to fluid that is present in the breast and comes out upon mechanical stimulation of the nipple and underlying ducts.
...end clip

By the way, FG is a galactagogue ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactagogue ), it is one of those herbs that can help with lactation.

See also:
Male lactation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
Galactorrhea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactorrhea

I leave further research to you.

BigDave

Attached Files
.bmp breast-insidethebreast.bmp Size: 225.29 KB  Downloads: 138
.bmp breast-insidenipple.bmp Size: 174.21 KB  Downloads: 114

You are correct bigdave, I do not pump or anything. I was just pressing to see if I could lessen the sensitivity. I don't mess with them at all. I thought I'd need more than just PM and SP to get any secretion.Since I am not using any progesterone creme, does that mean my body is creating enough on it's own?? Thank you for the links BTW, very informative!

After posting the above, I pressed on the right one and although not nearly as much as the left, it is now producing the same thing. Those links you provided above.. Is this a good thing that's happening? I just can't imagine that, unless I have a thyroid issue I am not taking the right stuff to promote the secretions?? I am sorry, but completely perplexed.

On another note, I told my wife about it yesterday. I was thinking the worst. We came to the decision that i will continue this path until we deem it too much. I am just so happy with the changes so far and this amazingly odd path I'm traveling down. It's the first time in my life that I've been content with myself. The need for dressing up has gone down significantly. My anger is completely gone. I am so much more passive, yet can stop be "me" when around my guy friends. It's awesome.

Ah ok, i got ya now. i saw the word blister and automatically assumed it was under the skin.

I hate to bring up an old thread but I just had this happen to me today. My wife had some nipple pumps that were just laying around so about 3 days ago I just randomly used them as I've been noticing my nipple getting bigger than normal. Today while using them for an extended period of about 1 hour constant pressure I found both nipples had multiple clear blister like bubbles on them with fluid in them. I proceeded to do research on it and learned it may have been excess skin covering the milk ducts as this is also seen in nursing women, it suggested before nursing to apply a warm compress to loosen the skin and try to break them open gently. I applied the compress to both nipples and scrubbed them both using my fingernails on the stubborn ones. After doing this I proceeded to reapply the nipple pumps and used a flashlight to look inside as they are a clear purple, to my surprise more of this fluid came out and started to fill the cups, not a lot but enough to make a few regular size drips after taking them off. I was both shocked and amazed at this... It was almost a bit of a turn on too as I was so fixated on it with amazement. Currently my regimen consists of 3,000mg/day PM, 1,200mg/day RC, 2,700mg/day SP, 3,600mg/FG (May be cause of secretions), and 6 dime sized doses of Phytoestrogen cream applied to the breast daily. I've only been on this regimen for 2 weeks and only 1 week with PM. Does this sound normal for this short of time span?

Information on Milk Blisters - http://kellymom.com/bf/concerns/mother/nipplebleb/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon