Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Show time

So it's coming up on 3 months of NBE for me. I'm an A-cup now and these puppies are starting to show, especially when wearing T-shirts.

There's a lot of posts here about how to hide our breasts, but I'm finding that I have an urge to show them off, too. I'll wear tops around the house that accentuate my bust, and find myself taking risks of being noticed when out shopping (the exhibitionist side of me at work??).

Anyways, I was wonder if any of you girls make it a point to show off your accomplishments. Where and how do you do it? How do you feel about it? I know we are proud to show off here on the Picture Pages, but what about where it really counts?

CK Smile

Lol, yes, I think I mentioned this before, but I am shameless, Clara. I wear low cut t-shirts thar drape over "the girls". I wear tight low cut girl tanks that actually kind of act almost likw a bra. I love tight sweaters! Anything that enhances them is awesome in my book.Big Grin

(11-01-2014, 04:43 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lol, yes, I think I mentioned this before, but I am shameless, Clara. I wear low cut t-shirts thar drape over "the girls". I wear tight low cut girl tanks that actually kind of act almost likw a bra. I love tight sweaters! Anything that enhances them is awesome in my book.Big Grin

That sounds so provocative, Samantha! Tongue I like your style. I'm still too shy to go that far, but I have worn tight girly tops in white, pink and turquoise with decorative patterns or lace around the neck that can be seen under a not-all-the-way buttoned up shirt. Hey, it's a start, right?

I'm thinking of wearing some tight T-shirts that show the contours of my, as yet, immature breasts, but my nipples project so well, I haven't worked up the "balls" to do it yet (and the boys aren't getting any bigger Big Grin)

It just seems like after working so hard to get boobs, I should do something with them.

CK Smile

(12-01-2014, 02:28 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(11-01-2014, 04:43 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lol, yes, I think I mentioned this before, but I am shameless, Clara. I wear low cut t-shirts thar drape over "the girls". I wear tight low cut girl tanks that actually kind of act almost likw a bra. I love tight sweaters! Anything that enhances them is awesome in my book.Big Grin

That sounds so provocative, Samantha! Tongue I like your style. I'm still too shy to go that far, but I have worn tight girly tops in white, pink and turquoise with decorative patterns or lace around the neck that can be seen under a not-all-the-way buttoned up shirt. Hey, it's a start, right?

I'm thinking of wearing some tight T-shirts that show the contours of my, as yet, immature breasts, but my nipples project so well, I haven't worked up the "balls" to do it yet (and the boys aren't getting any bigger Big Grin)

It just seems like after working so hard to get boobs, I should do something with them.

CK Smile
Mine don't show much yet but hopefully come summer I will have some boobies . I will wear my usual shirts and hopefully they. Will poke through a bit Smilewonder what customer comments will be when I am serving !!

I'm a 38b ( I did have a head start as I have had Moobs for more than 10 years) and have taken to wearing a sports bra most days along with other female lingerie under my male clothing. My wife is concerned that someone will eventually twig but at the moment I just look fat up top.
I bought a waist 'cinching ' girdle and 'boy does this shove the girls up and out'. I could not wear just a 'T' shirt then without being noticed.
I am, however, looking forward to the summer, assuming I have grown some more, and that will give both pleasure and concern in equal doses. Lol

I just love all your posts, thank you all

Love Heather XXX

Ooooh, yes, it is AMAZING what a good waist cincher will do! Tee hee....Tongue

(12-01-2014, 09:13 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  I'm a 38b ( I did have a head start as I have had Moobs for more than 10 years) and have taken to wearing a sports bra most days along with other female lingerie under my male clothing. My wife is concerned that someone will eventually twig but at the moment I just look fat up top.
I bought a waist 'cinching ' girdle and 'boy does this shove the girls up and out'. I could not wear just a 'T' shirt then without being noticed.
I am, however, looking forward to the summer, assuming I have grown some more, and that will give both pleasure and concern in equal doses. Lol

I just love all your posts, thank you all

Love Heather XXX

B cup as start !! Holy mosy !! That is more than what some ladies here are starting off with . With NBE they more likely to reach D cup Smile good luck on your journey Smile

Oh thank you, Heather. Great idea that cincher girdle.

I'm still not getting much of a response on my questions. Should I assume that most of us don't want others to see our 'girls'? If so, why not?

A. Modesty
B. Not much to show off yet
C. Afraid of drawing unwanted attention
D. Spare family embarrassment
E. Risk losing wife/job/social status
F. Waiting to pass as a woman
G. Other

It's B for me. In time, though, I think it would be a hoot to display my hooters. Big Grin

Not sure the best way to do it, though. Need more input!

CK Smile

Hi ClaraKay,
Your list is just nothing short of brilliant. You have nailed it in one! For me I fall into the 'D' category and maybe 'B' as my second choice. I must admit that as I'm in my late 60's i do not have the same fears as I did in my former years.
I wish I could be in my latter 20's or 30's in this modern age, people are so much more tolerant of our desires than they were in my earlier years.

Look on the bright side, boobs are a sheer delight to own!

Love Heather XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon