Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM vs Synthetic estrogen question

Something we all know is that synthetic estrogen is more powerful than PM.
But what i begin to understand is that synthetic estrogen is a type of estrogen that does what it wants to do which is why its a type of thing that has to be monitored by a doctor because its something that does not work with the rhythm of our system like PM does.
The reason why i'm asking this question is because i've seen a video on youtube where a transsexual lady talks about hormones and breast growth and she mentions that if you only take estrogen without T blockers, it can cause things like cancer as a result of the testosterone fighting the estrogen.
Assuming that she talks about synthetic estrogen which i'm sure she was, it makes sense that something like that would be probable to occur since synthetic estrogen doesn't work with testosterone levels in unison like PM does. I would like to know if what i'm thinking makes sense. Any feedback would be appreciated thank youSmile

Hi Alex! Like I have said before, we are all of us here in uncharted territory, unfortunately. Since no really reliable and comprehensive peer reviewed studies seem to have been done on PM, and especially on men, we doing the experimentation on ourselves are walking in the dark depending upon partally drawn maps created by the blind explorers that went before. Its a crap shoot. About the only real and reliable truth I have been able to glean is that PM does work for most, and does what it is supposed to do (ie. It grows breasts). Other than that, for all the reports and speculation, there is a lot of conflicting information.
Personally, as a belt and suspenders kind of girl, I use SP along with Spearmint tea, just in case.Smile

ThankSmile sounds reasonable. Spearmint tea sounds good.

(11-01-2014, 09:18 PM)girlalex Wrote:  she mentions that if you only take estrogen without T blockers, it can cause things like cancer as a result of the testosterone fighting the estrogen.

This is ridiculous. If you take estrogen without spiro or siterone(the main T blockers prescribed), your endocrine system will lower the amount of testosterone being produced more and more as more estrogen is added to your system.

The reason people take spiro or siterone is to speed along the process, and to bring about physical changes faster while reducing the amount of E needed. This reduces the risk of blood clots that accompany larger doses of E. After a few months,Tblockers aren't needed at all, as the balance between T and E in the body is stabilized. Nevertheless, a lot of t-girls continue to take them out of fear of masculinization.

Now...higher levels of estrogen CAN lead to an increased risk of cancer....but the risk is in no way lessened by taking anti-androgens, and is not a result of the two hormones "fighting" against one another. ;p

As soon as I get health insurance, I'm bailing on NBE in favor of prescribed hormones. Been brushing up for the last couple of years, as I think I will have to train my endo to some degree in the area that I live.

girlalex,

I understand what you're asking, however we should be asking this- how can I make PM more beneficial for my NBE?

There's been PM research, you just have to dig deeper for what you're specifically wanting to know, in terms for the benefit of a bio-males it's limited. I'm sure you don't want me to load your thread up with my information,lol. (I'm currently filling a terabyte on my computer.) Wink

I will tell you this, from everything I've gathered and what I'm planning I'm just surprised not much more research hasn't been put towards the benefit for the bio-male. Why?..... $$$$$

That's another question to be asked. I could go on and on, question is are you people crazy enough to listen? Rolleyes

For instance- a tincture for aerola expansion

Thanks for all your responses. lol i just got some spearmint tea to reduce facial and body hair growth. another thing is unlike synthetic hormones i believe that PM is the ultimate choice for the androgynous look if you keep your doses low.

(11-01-2014, 11:41 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  For instance- a tincture for aerola expansion

Alora increase ?? Is. That possible ??

(11-01-2014, 11:23 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  girlalex,

There's been PM research, you just have to dig deeper for what you're specifically wanting to know, in terms for the benefit of a bio-males it's limited. I'm sure you don't want me to load your thread up with my information,lol. (I'm currently filling a terabyte on my computer.) Wink

That's another question to be asked. I could go on and on, question is are you people crazy enough to listen? Rolleyes

Hi LA, I certainly would like, and am crazy enough to get some of your research info on the effect of PM on us bio males. And yes, I am crazy enough to listen... but I'm NOT obsessing! Big Grin

Thanks darlin', appreciate anything you can/will provide. Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want to put it in a thread.

Lisa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon