Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why cannot I just give up on this ....

The problem seems to be that damn gender binary again.

Do you want to be somewhere in the middle, androgyny maybe?

You want to be a man with breasts, but men don't have breasts. How about your beard? Have you thought about getting rid of that yet? Does PM cause a downward spiral for you... because those mental benefits come with some other thoughts for me.

I personally find that the longer I take PM the further I want to go. I want to push further, faster, I am sitting on the fence looking over the edge and wondering.

I have a bottle of BO (that sounds really weird when you don't know our lingo, by the way) sitting on my dresser and it has been there since before Christmas.

My wife bought it for me with the "s**t or get off the pot" type of exasperation. She's my personal shrink and sounding board, and is of the opinion that I make a much happier and tolerable person on the herbs than off. Her only real line is that the parts she *ahem* "has a use for" stay in correct working order and in the original factory condition.

But I digress.

You are feeling lost. So take a break from the herbs that are encouraging growth and maybe stay on the ones that block the Testosterone. Read, research, find out what you are. Transgender, autogynopyillic, extremely into body modification?

I fear that too many people rush into the PM thing and get more than they bargain for.

In eight months I went from 40, 41, 40 to 44, 39, 44. It's not just NBE, it's system wide change, and damn scary fast sometimes.

Our brains seem to be like computers, and hormones (or in our case hormone mimics) seem to change that code. I have spoken to people who go on synthetic E and suddenly they want to have babies. Babies. Honestly... how much of who we are is tied up in those chemicals?

These herbs have saved me, as I have said on several occasions, but they do make changes in body and mind. For me, my mind cleared, my depression lifted, I was more of who I once was again. Is this proof that I am Trans... most likely.

For you, they seem to be doing the opposite. Maybe you're the luckier of the two of us.

(17-01-2014, 06:33 AM)JustEmily Wrote:  These herbs have saved me, as I have said on several occasions, but they do make changes in body and mind. For me, my mind cleared, my depression lifted, I was more of who I once was again. Is this proof that I am Trans... most likely.

For you, they seem to be doing the opposite. Maybe you're the luckier of the two of us.

Yes, yes. HRT is used as a diagnostic tool by therapists to determine if someone is really transgender. If your reaction to estrogen is an improved mental state, you probably have a significant female gender ID. If it causes more consternation, consider the possibility that your desire for breasts, cross dressing, etc. is a fetish. There's nothing wrong with that, either.

CK Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon