it is so cool Smile

(13-01-2014, 03:58 AM)luk Wrote:  i am
still get growth after stopping pm
i been on and off pm for over 2 years as i like to do a liver detox
i been off pm for over 1 1/2 months and still seem to be building
"hard bud" tissue any one els had this

it is so cool Smile
--------------------------------------------------
That is good to hear Luk. I have been on PM since April, 2013. I do not remember being without it for more than a day, and sometimes taking 1 cap instead of my normal 2/day. I basically listen to my body. This also applies to my other herbs. In fact today I did not take my WY, and SP, and I am fine with it.

Same here, I also have been off PM for just over a month and am still feeling more growth, i wonder when that will stop.

Afraid I cannot help. My intake has been consistant, high and unbroken for three plus years. But I fear I have stalled and was thinking about taking a PM break. Glad to hear it may actually be a good thing.Big Grin

That's great news luk,

Can I make a suggestion here please, the reason that we continue to see growth is from our estrogen receptors being saturated, causing an estrogen dominance. One cause of hormone imbalance in men is that their testosterone is increasingly converted to estrogen. One report showed that estrogen levels of the average 54-year-old man are higher than those of the average 59-year-old woman (1, 5, 13-18, 48). - See more at: http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/mah...8RB1g.dpuf

So we continue to get growth because that balance is shifted, we all can say or talk about the half life of PM or Miroestrol/Dexymiroestrol, but continuing to get growth isn't just because we got lucky, lol. Wink

High serum levels of estrogen also trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, further slowing the natural production of testosterone. This happens when estrogen saturates testosterone receptors in the hypothalamus region of the brain. The saturated hypothalamus then stops sending out a hormone to the pituitary gland to stimulate secretion of luteinizing hormone that the gonads require to produce testosterone. High estrogen can thus shut down the normal testicular production of testosterone.
http://www.bellissimomedical.com/_litera...on_Therapy

So at this point it's like you're shooting blanks, and to my surprise, sorry tmi. Blush
I think we're just scratching the surface here people, we need or should work together to get this theory off the ground and working into our programs.!!

So Lotus, do you think I would benefit from a break?Huh

When's the last time you had a blood/saliva test?...giving you're liver/hormones etc., a break could only help! Wink btw you have such lovely shape. Big Grin

Just saw the GP for a physical last week. Did a full blood workup, and everything checked out fine. Then again he wasn't checking for the effects of massive doses of phytoestrogen.Rolleyes
Yes, I think a short break might not hurt. Might be what I need to precipitate a jumpstart.
Oh, and thank you for the compliment! Blush[/i]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon