Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A tip to hide your tits

Dave you are a long drink of water, wow. My brother and father were both much taller than me. At nearly six three I was the runt.
So I can relate to the challenges of femininity, though not to your degree. But I do empathize.
Well, heck, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in the eyes, heart and soul ...and I bet you are beautiful!Big Grin

(03-02-2014, 09:04 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(03-02-2014, 04:48 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Something like this?:

http://www.toughweld.com/products/10977-...ront-shirt

Clara

Thanks, ClaraKay! I think I'll give one a try. I am on the tall side, so I am hoping it is not too short.

I like the flannel shirt as well.

http://www.toughweld.com/products/13584-...ront-shirt

Unfortunately, I am somewhat color blind, so I am not sure what colors are in the plaid shirts. One is labeled "Hot Pink" and I cannot see the pink at all. Do you suppose that means I could get away with wearing it?

spanky
Sure, no problem!! Just hand out 3-d glasses to anyone you talk to so they can be as colourblind as you and not notice that it's pink.

(04-02-2014, 12:52 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Dave you are a long drink of water, wow. My brother and father were both much taller than me. At nearly six three I was the runt.
So I can relate to the challenges of femininity, though not to your degree. But I do empathize.
Well, heck, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and in the eyes, heart and soul ...and I bet you are beautiful!Big Grin
6' 3"??? WOW!! You ARE a midget!!!! You REALLY should stay away from anyone involved in a game of Dwarf Tossing!! Did you ever try auditioning for a Munchkin role in a play of, "Wizard Of Oz"? "We represent, the Lullabye League, the Lullabye League, the Lullabye League."
I can relate to the challenges of femininity, too!! I'm 6' 9"!!

Hi Sammi and MM,

My dad and brother were/are 6'3". Mom was 5'10" and my oldest sister is 5'11", little sis is 5'7".

Our being tall kind of puts our tits at eye level to a lot of the people around us. So it's show them or hide them. Most of the time I wear loose pocket T's (3XL), with something in the pocket. Hides some but not all of my growth. Wink And the stuff in the pocket does tend to stand out a ways. Tongue

BigDave

(05-02-2014, 07:50 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Hi Sammi and MM,

My dad and brother were/are 6'3". Mom was 5'10" and my oldest sister is 5'11", little sis is 5'7".

Our being tall kind of puts our tits at eye level to a lot of the people around us. So it's show them or hide them. Most of the time I wear loose pocket T's (3XL), with something in the pocket. Hides some but not all of my growth. Wink And the stuff in the pocket does tend to stand out a ways. Tongue

BigDave
I tried the stuffed pocket approach, but perhaps the shirt I was wearing was not oversized enough. It only seemed to emphasize rather than obscure.Rolleyes
So I just gave up.
Now I don't care if the girls are noticed.Smile
No one says anything. I figure if they do they just think I am really out of shape. LOL

I may have a new challenge in this area. My step-son and his fiance have just decided to have a 'destination' wedding next January in the Turks and Caicos. While I'm delighted that they are finally formalizing their partnership, the destination seems to present an environment in which I fancy it may be very hard to hide anything, and from the entire family. I'm not in fact much into things like scuba diving and beach activities, which looks to be rather a waste considering how expensive a do it is likely to be, but has anyone any ideas about alternative interests I can plead in order to keep my top half at least decently covered? All I have resolved so far is that we must open a special savings account to deal with expenses, but that doesn't help hide boobs.Huh

What if you claimed an aversion of some kind to sunburn (sensitive,pale skin, prone to burning?). ? Then while everyone else is out enjoying the sun, you could don a straw hat and enjoy a cool drink in some nice watering hole. Big Grin

(05-02-2014, 05:53 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  I may have a new challenge in this area. My step-son and his fiance have just decided to have a 'destination' wedding next January in the Turks and Caicos. While I'm delighted that they are finally formalizing their partnership, the destination seems to present an environment in which I fancy it may be very hard to hide anything, and from the entire family. I'm not in fact much into things like scuba diving and beach activities, which looks to be rather a waste considering how expensive a do it is likely to be, but has anyone any ideas about alternative interests I can plead in order to keep my top half at least decently covered? All I have resolved so far is that we must open a special savings account to deal with expenses, but that doesn't help hide boobs.Huh

I have worried over the same basic question. The best I can come up with is to buy some kind of not-too-feminine cover-up. I have also thought of claiming my dermatologist said I cannot bare my torso due to propensity for skin cancer. (I do not like lying, however, and have not convinced myself to use this ruse.)

(05-02-2014, 07:50 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Hi Sammi and MM,

BigDave
5' 11"??? WOW!!!! Is she married? Is she rich? Answer the second question first!! Is she available for dating and mating? I always wanted a nice tall girl so I could kiss her while making love with her. Most often, all I got were short girls that I towered over, even in bed!! :-(
Lemmie ask you a question that I think I already got my answer to. I'm told that the stuff in your body that grows tits is also the same stuff that grows bones and, because of this, tall women will have small tits and short ones will be more likely to have huge tits. Is your sister well endowed? The reason I say I might already have the answer is because my niece is nearly 6" tall and she's still flat as a dimpled pancake. On the other side of the coin, I used to have a bass player that was very tall and her tits are quite zoftig!!!! So, that kinda quells THAT rumour!!

(05-02-2014, 06:36 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  What if you claimed an aversion of some kind to sunburn (sensitive,pale skin, prone to burning?). ? Then while everyone else is out enjoying the sun, you could don a straw hat and enjoy a cool drink in some nice watering hole. Big Grin

I know someone that's allergic to the sun! Try going that route.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon